Chapter 2

You are my Ice Cream

 

Although the day started badly for Soojie, everything went well for the rest.

She was in a class filled with good student; the girls are pretty nice and the boys not too stupid.

The next period was starting. The teacher entered in the classroom. The student stood up and bowed in respect.

“Good morning class. You can sit down” she was introducing herself when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

“Mrs Jung, I’m sorry to disturb, but the chairman is looking for Min Soojie” the secretary said while looking at Soojie.

“Ok. Soojie, you can go”

She stood up, bowed the teacher and followed the secretary.

 

In front of his office, two persons were arguing in the room. Soojie was about to knock on the door when it opened. 

A blond haired boy stepped out. He glared at her “Move! You are blocking the way!”

*Such a kind guy*she thought ironically as she stepped on the side.

He groaned and walked away.

“Oh Min Soojie, you are here! Come in” the chairman said with a bright smile.

She greeted him politely as soon as she entered.

“Sit down please” he offered “Well, I was asking for you because I would like to ask a favor. You are reputed to be the best student especially when it comes to discipline. So I would like you to teach my son, what a correct student has to do”

“And he is?”

“The boy that you saw earlier, the one who stepped out of this room like a raging bull. His name is Lee Byunghun. He is a junior, so your sunbae of 1 year. Class A-2” he sighed.

“I’m sorry but-“she began to say but she was quickly cut off “I will give you a special pass to attend the photography class which is only reserved for the junior and senior”

“I don’t know~” “Do you like the 10.4.5.6 bridge camera?”

“Deal!” she held out her hand.

After signing the contract, the chairman smiled at her “Good luck! You start tomorrow”

She bowed before go out of the room.

“Poor girl, she doesn’t know what is waiting for her” he whispered looking at his son through the windows. 

 

 

Comments and Subscribes are <3

O____o Poor girl ~ She meet L.Joe. What will happen next ?