Chapter 21

You are my Ice Cream

 

A light weight was on her stomach.

“Aissh, Nachan go away, let’s me sleeps she mumbled and pushed him.

*Uhmm since my little puppy’s hair became so thick and tough* she though while passing her hand in his hair eyes-closed.

“Since when I looked like your dog~”

She shoots her eyes out as soon as she heard his voice.

“L.Joe?! Whatt---” She sat up.

“Hiii” he smiled “You mother lets me in”

She rubbed her eyes and pinched her cheeks “Oucchh, It’s hurt”

He laughed “Aigoo, you are not dreaming. Do you often dream of me?”

“Oww” she grabbed her pillow and threw it at him before laying down again.

“Wakkkkeee upppp. I’m taking you to Caribbean Bay” he grabbed her hands and pulled her out of her bed.

“Noooo, it’s the week end, I want to sleep. So go alone” she whined while drew her blanket over her head.

A huge smile came across his face “Fine” he let off her hands.

 

Suddenly he jumped on her.

“Aissh what are you doing?!” she shouted annoyed and pulled down the cover.

Her eyes widened as soon as she saw L.Joe’s face a few inches from her face. A pinky color appeared on her cheeks. The fast beating of her heart could be confused like a heart attack.

His gazed deepened into her eyes “Wake up now or I will kiss you” he puckered his lips.

She pushed him on the side and rushed to the bathroom after taking her towel.

L.Joe sat up “Silly girl” he smirked and flipped his hair.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naughty L.Joe kekeke. Next chapter, a day at the Carribbean Bay