Chapter 11

You are my Ice Cream

 

A motorcycle stopped in front of a hairdressing salon. L.Joe took off his helmet.

“You are late” a cold voice appeared from behind.

He turned around. Soojie stood there with her hands crossed.

“We are Saturday, it’s 10AM, even the week you don’t gave me rest~” he yawned.

She laughed “I said I will be your puppy, It doesn’t mean I can’t order you around” she stuck her tongue out.

“Arrff, I was fooled” “Yes” she flicking his forehead with a chuckled.

“If I knew it, I wouldn’t give you my number”

“Pabo, if you don’t give me your number, how can I call you in the morning to wake you up” she grabbed his hand.

He looked at his hands in hers, dazed, his heartbeats speed as if his heart was going to explode.

Even thought, it’s not the first time that he hold a girl’s hand, it’s the first time, he feels like this.

“Ya!” she waved her hands in front of his eyes. He blinked and looked around.

Without his knowledge, he was drawn in the hairdressing salon.

“You want to have a haircut?” he asked and touched the tips of her hair.

“Don’t touch” she smacked his hands “It’s for you. Sit down” she made him sat by pushing down his shoulders.

“Me? No way! I love my blond hair” he yelped.

Before he could stand up, she put all her strength on his shoulder.

“Blond is cool, but the rules of school is black or brown. Don’t be a baby and sit down. I will call the best hairdresser of this salon. He is my friend”

*Why, I’m like this with her. It’s like; I can’t do anything against her. I’m that helpless* he shook his head and sighed.

“Hi, I’m Soojie’s Friends, Jung Jinyoung” a cute boy appeared behind.

“Hi. I’m L.Joe” he introduced himself, but seeing Soojie nowhere he asked Jinyoung “Where is she?”

“She is playing with Gongchan” he responded with a smile.

 

While wetting his hair, it was awkwark between the two, so Jinyoung starts the conversation.

“Uhmm, how do you meet Soojie?”

“She is in my school. And how do you met her?” he asked back.

“Through Gongchan, this little brat has a crush on her”

A sudden fear pinched his heart. *My heart is acting weird. I think I have to do a body checkup at the hospital soon*

L.Joe grew impatient on his chair. Jinyoung tried to talk to him but he was focused on Soojie, thinking about what she does now and all the scenes possible between Gongchan and her in the staff room.

“Aissh” he groaned.

Suddenly Soojie popped out from behind “It’s done? I’m bored”

“Not yet, I still have to apply this side” he showed her with his pinky finger the area above his head.  “And after we have to wait for 25 minutes”

“You are slow oppa!” she complained and pouted but it changes quickly into a smile “Let help then”

“NO WAY!” L.Joe and Jinyoung shouted at the same time.

“Wae?!” “I don’t want to wear a cap for few months” L.Joe first answered.

Jinyoung responded this time “Don’t mess my work, why don’t you play with Gongchan?”

“Talking about me?” Gongchan appeared and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“Take your princess away, she is messing with my client” Jinyoung ordered.

“But Gongchan oppa is boring”

“YA!” he pinched her cheeks.

Meanwhile, L.Joe scanned the new boy *pfft he is normal, why is she so close with him?*

Gongchan felt L.Joe stare on him “Hi, I’m Gongchan, 17 years”

L.Joe was about to introduce himself but Soojie was faster “Oh oppa, He is L.Joe, my friend and sunbae, think about it; you two are the same age. Right L.Joe?” she asked for a confirmation.

“Neh” he answered a little disappointed by the fact she called Gongchan oppa and not him.  

“L.Joe, do you want something to drink? I’m going to buy.”

“No, thanks”

“Gongchan oppa~ I want a smootie, you buy for me?” she pouted with her puppy’s eyes.

“Aigoo, let’s go then”

L.Joe looked at them through the mirror with envy. He wishes she could be like this with him. 

* I know why my heart is acting weird. I'm jealous*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think? Comments :3