Chapter 18

You are my Ice Cream

 

The bell rang the end of the last lesson. Soojie was packing her things when a shadow covers her table. She looked up to see L.Joe.

“I’m here to take you home” he said while looking away.

All the attentions were on them, especially the girls.

“Such a shame, L.Joe is not hot anymore, this hair color gives him only a handsome face” the girls behind Soojie whispered to her friend.

“I think he is not as handsome as L”

L.Joe who heard all their conversation, shoot them a death glare.

“Let’s go, he is scary” they said and went out as fast as possible.

He sighed frustrated “See because of you, girls are starting to reject me”

She stuck her tongue out “You agreed to follow the school’s rules, so you have to change your hair color”

“Stick out your tongue once again and I will bite it” he said coldly.

She gulped and closed her bag.

They headed to the parking lot when a dukbokki stand caught her eyes, without her knowledge he legs walked to the stand leaving L.Joe alone.

“Hey, for tomorrow—“he began to say but stopped when he didn’t saw her. *Where did she go?*he though while looking around.

He finally spotted her *Aissh this girl. Love eater*

She was sitting on a bench eating “Oww! At least you could alert me~”

She lifted her head and saw an annoyed L.Joe.

“Mianhe, but this is so yummy”

He smirked “Really, let me taste it” he bite the piece she was holding.

“Uhmmm, you are right, this is good” he his lips.

Soojie was dumbfounded “YA L.JOE! This is mine! Why don’t you buy if you want to eat?”

“This is a punishment for you to not calling me oppa. And I prefer yours”

“Why do I have to call you oppa? What I am to you?” she frowned.

“Then why do you call L oppa?”

She smiled evilly “So you are just jealous”

He blushed slightly “O—of course not, you are my puppy and I’m older than you so call me oppa”

“You are as good to make excuse as me to make jokes” she laughed and walked away.

“Oww, where are you going?”

“Home, I will walk home, see you tomorrow….oppa” she waved.

A small smile formed on his lips *Her words are definitely different from the others girls*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think? I will maybe update later. 

Comments and Subcribes. 

Don't be shy ~