Chapter 15

You are my Ice Cream

 

“PUT ME DOWNNNN!!!!” Soojie squealed while batting her legs and hitting L’s chest.

L gazed at her “If you don’t shut up and calming yourself. I will kiss you” he puckered his lips. She gulped and didn’t resist.

“Good girl” he smiled.

They arrived in the photography classroom. He put her down on a chair.

“Every year, Infinite members will pick a girl to be their servant. This year it’s my turn so I picked you” he explained while searching something in his bag.

“Then why me?” she crossed her arms and frowned.

“Because you are L.Joe’s puppy”

Her facial’s muscles relaxed *How does he know?* “So you like to have what L.Joe has?”

“Not really. I like to take from his hands what he has” he smirked.

“I thought you were nice” she whispered disappointed.

He looked up and smile softly “I am. I won’t treat you like L.Joe, I just want to be with you around all the time. Just be my friend”

“Pabo, you don’t need to make a scene to be friend with me. Aren’t we already friend?” she tilted her head pouted.

“Then will you eat with me at lunch?” he asked.

She nodded “Neh I will eat with you. Just after giving L.Joe his lunch box. But still I don’t have to be your puppy right?”

“You remember the first day of school, you bumped into me and we both fall on the floor”

She nodded. “You have scratched my new bicycle; let’s take this like a payback ok?”

She bit her lips embarrassed and nodded.

 

All of sudden, the bell rang to alert the end of the break time.

“I have to go. See you later L” she was about to went out but L’s hand smacked slightly her head.

She turned around confused and dazed.

“It’s oppa to you”

“See you later oppa~” she waved with a smile before running to her classroom.

*Aigoo, I did this because I don’t want you to run away from me*

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My 4th updates of the day. kekeke What do you think of this? L so sweeeeet. 
L or L.Joe? One puppy and two masters, Eottoekhae?!