Chapter 8

You are my Ice Cream

 

*OMG I FORGOT ABOUT L.JOE* she screamed in her head while running to the parking lot.

When she arrived, he was on his motorbike; she could see his scaring aura emanating from his body.

She gulped and slowly approached him.

“FINALLY YOU ARE HERE! Where the hell did you go?!” he shouted.

“I completely forgot while taking with L”

“L?! YOU FORGOT ME FOR L?!”

He was furious; especially she was late because of L. The person he hate the most in this word.  

“Here your key” she tried to change the subject but L.Joe wasn't dumb and understood it.

“Do you like him?” he asked coldly.

“Of course not, he is kind so I like talking to him” she smiled sweetly.

His eyes were turning an even darker shade “Pfftt, why I’m asking. I don’t even care” he put his helmet on his head. “So want to ride with me?”

She shook her head “No. I’m still young there is plenty thing I didn’t do yet. I don’t want to die so soon”

“Do you know the other girls would die to ride with me?”

“I’m not the other girls. And don’t forget, tomorrow 8:00AM otherwise, you have to take the responsibilities” she waved and walked to the bicycle park place.

*Indeed you are very special* he thought and sped away. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe she forgot L.Joe and he is jealous.

Comments and Subscribes are welcomed :3