Chapter 7

You are my Ice Cream

 

School will end soon. The chairman was looking for Soojie once again.

She was a little nervous at first because she didn’t know if he was angry of what she did with his son or if it was for anything else.

She took a long breath and knocked on the door.

“Come in”

She entered and bowed the chairman.

“Oh Mrs Min Soojie, I’m so happy, for the first time in 4 years, he attends all his subjects of the day. I’m very thankful for what you’ve done. That’s why; I will keep my promise to you. This is your registration forms for the photography class, can you submit this to their main room to confirm you registration. And this is my welcome present for you”

He gave her the folder and a well wrapped box.

She bowed and thanks him.

As soon as she stepped out of the office, the bell rang the end of the school day.  She rushed to the photography class.  When she arrived, there was only one person left.

She knocked on the door and the boy looked up.

*What a coincidence! Twice in a day* she slightly smiled “Hello, I’m here to submit my registration for this class. Here my application”

“Oh Min Soojie right?”

She nodded and gave him the folder.

“We may often meet but I didn’t even introduce myself. My name is L and I’m in A-2 class”

“I’ll be in this photography class now so please take care of me”

He smiled “I will. But what did you do to go in this class?” he asked amused.

“Oh Nothing, just tuning after the chairman’s son into a school role model”

He laughed out loud “L.Joe? A model student? Hahahahaha, you are very brave”

She smiled “I know”

“Oh that’s why I saw him all the day”

Her eyes widened “uhh, I forgot about him” she mumbled.

“I don’t understand”

“Sorry L, I just remember I have something to do right now. See you tomorrow. Bye” she said as she ran out.

L looked at her *Always running. Cute* he thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

L is falling for her? Kkk What did she forget? It's obvious right? hahahaha

Comments and Subscribes are <3