Chapter 26

You are my Ice Cream

 

After lunch, she was wandering in the hallway of the school when someone pushed her, making her falling on the floor.

“Seems like you don’t understand what we said to you”

*Oh no that voice* Soojie’s eyes widened in horror “I---- I—“she began to stuttered.

“I think you need another lesson” She raised her hand.

Soojie shut her eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. She opened them seeing L grabbing the girl wrist.

“Oppa~ I---“

“Don’t ever mess with her again or I’ll make sure, you can’t live anymore” he glared at her.

She was shaking scared.

“RUN!” he shouted at them.

Soojie stood up and dusted her skirt.

“Thank you oppa~”

“You are really something” He wiped the dirt on her cheek with his thump.

“Gomawo oppa~” she smiled sweetly “Oh I have something for you” she took out the chocolate box.

“It’s for you. I hope you will like it~ It’s also a thanks for the last time”

They were smiling to each other however at the end of the hallway; L.Joe was looking at them, heartbreaking *Seem like I’ve lost you* He turned around and went away.

 

“Oh, oppa , did you see L.Joe oppa? I didn’t see him anywhere”  

He shook his head “Actually, both of us were looking for you, but the others said that you already finished your meal and went to look at us”

“Oh really? Sorry, because of me you didn’t eat yet. I have to found L.Joe now. See you later”

“Oh it’s ok. See you later Soojie” he waved while looking at her running away *Who do you love Soojie? Me or L.Joe?*

She ran through all the school to find L.Joe.

“Aww, you are here~” She sat next to him.

He opened his eyes “Do you know that the rooftop of the school is a place where student can’t go” She hugged her knees to her chest and watched the beautiful view provided by the height.

He ignored her and the other side, with his back facing her.

“L.Joe~ Are you alright?” she bend over him to look at him.

Suddenly he grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him “Do you love him?”

The cold of his eyes makes her shivers. She avoids his gaze in order to relax a little bit.

But he pulled her closer to him “Do you love L?”

*MHOWW, L?* she slightly shook her head “Aniyo, he just a good oppa”

He slowly let out her wrist “Then why did you give him chocolate?”

She sat up again “Oh you mean this?” she showed him a well wrapped chocolate box.

He frowned confused.

“I’ve made chocolate for Infinite and Teen Top. And this is yours”  

He smiled and took the box “Thank you~ I’m sorry for earlier”

She could feel the cheerfulness from L.Joe and smiled *Pabo, you were mad because you thought I didn’t make you chocolate*

He scooted toward her and kissed her on the cheek “Thank you Soojie” her heart was steadily but loudly beating.

*Seems like I still have my chance* he grinned. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Torn between two hansome boys arrfff. Who would she choose?

Comments & Subscribes <3