Chapter 5

You are my Ice Cream

 

Lunch time finally come. But instead of eating with her friend she was looking for L.Joe, because it will be around that time that he will try to sneak out from the school.

She was looking outside thought the windows while walking in the corridor.

Suddenly she bumped into someone and both landed on the door.

“Do you like being on the top of me?” the boy asked.

*The boy I met the first day of the school* She blushed and quietly stood up.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t saw you”

“It’s right, if you are looking outside, you will never see what is in front of you”

Ashamed, she looked on the ground.

“Are you lost?” he asked snapping her out from her confusion.

“Oh I’m looking for Lee—L.Joe. Did you saw him?”

“So you are his fan” he smirked. Soojie immediately lifted her hand too denied it but the boy pointed behind her “He is over there”

She turned around seeing L.Joe heading to the gate. Her eyes widened.

“Thank you. And I’m sorry for earlier” she said while running after L.Joe.

“LEE BYUNGHYUN!!! Where are you going?!”

 

The boy looked at Soojie jumping from the gate and ran after L.Joe. A smile pastes on his face *What a funny girl*

“Hey L, what are you doing here, the other are waiting for you for the lunch” another boy called him from behind.

“Coming” he answered.

 

Don't forget to comment and Subscribe ;)
Do you like the posters I made ?