Chapter 24

You are my Ice Cream

 

The next day, Soojie didn’t call L.Joe to wake him up so he ended up being late at school.

On the way of the school, he thought about why she didn’t call him. *maybe she gave up. Maybe she only wants to be L’s puppy. I should have threat her nicer* guilt was all he was feeling at that moment.

He tried to call her but she didn’t pick up.

When he arrived he rushed to her classroom and knocked on the door, the teacher opened it.  He bowed to greet her.

“Annyeonghaseyo songsaeng-nim, the chairman would like to see Ahn Soojie” he lied.

“Oh, she is absent today. You should try to call her” the teacher proposed.

“Thank you and sorry for disturbing your lesson”

The teacher smiled and closed the door.

*That’s strange. Since I already skip a period, another one is not that bad* he thought and headed to the Soojie’s house.

Once arrived, he rang the bell, but nobody answered. However the window of her room was open so he climbed to reach her room *It was pretty easy, she should be more careful next time*

He took a look inside. Soojie was on her bed still sleeping and breathing heavily.

*She is sick?* he asked himself while approaching her.

Her face was pale; he frowned at the sight of the cut on her cheek. He softly touched her cheek.

He eyes widened in horror “OMO Soojie you are burning~”

She slightly opened her eyes as she heard L.Joe’s voice.

“oppa~ what are you doing here?” she slowly asked in a low voice.

He sat next to her “I was worried and I was right”

She meekly smiled and slept again.

He went to the bathroom, wet a towel that he found in her room and put it on her forehead, hoping that it will help her to reduce the fever.

He spends all the day taking care of her. Looking at her peaceful sleeping face makes his heart melted.

*With you. I’m feeling like an Ice Cream* he planted a kiss on her forehead.

Few hours later, she woke up from her long sweet dream, a strange sensation on her forehead, she touched it *a sticky note?*

 

YOU PABO!!! Take care of yourself, it’s makes me hurt when I see you like this. Your fever is gone. Don’t do anything tomorrow. Just rest well. I can wake up alone and for the lunch box, it’s Ok, I will eat the school’s lunch. See you tomorrow <3

L.Joe

A smile came across her face *So It wasn’t a dream*, she softly touched her forehead *Thank you oppa”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweet L.Joe kkk. 

Comments and Subscribes <3