Chapter 12

You are my Ice Cream

 

L.Joe finally has his hair done but Soojie wasn’t back yet. He took a look at his watch.

*Drinking a smoothie doesn’t take 1 hour*

Laugh and giggle entered in the salon.

*Speak of the devil*

Soojie entered a smoothie in her hands as well as Gongchan.

“Thank you oppa for the smoothie” She smiled sweetly “and the cheesecake, and the candy floss and for the bracelet around your wrist” he completed her sentence.

She stuck her tongue out.

L.Joe, annoyed by this scene, cleared his throat quite loud to let them hear.

“Oh L.Joe, you are done” she approached him and looked closely at his hair.

“Jinyoung oppa has done a good job” she smiled.

“uhmm, talking about him, I think I should go otherwise, he will kill me” Gongchan interrupted. They nodded and waved.

Back to L.Joe, she stared at him. Feeling uncomfortable, he looked away “Stop staring, it’s very rude”

“Sorry, now looking closely, I think you are quite handsome”

A small smile formed on his lips, he was pleased by her praise.

“OMO, are you blushing?” she poked his cheek.

He put his palm on her face and pushed her softly “What are you talking about?! Let’s go. I will take you home.”

“It’s Ok, I can go home by myself”

Actually, she really wanted to go home with him but she was scared of riding a motorcycle.

“I insist. Let’s go” he grabbed her hand and pulled her out.

 

“Put this on” he held her a helmet.

With a lot of reluctance, she wore it.

“Aish, put it well otherwise it will fly” he tightened the helmet. She flinched by his action.

Her heart started to beat crazily as he hands touched her face. Firework in her stomach made her feel uncomfortable.

She climbed on the motorcycle and put her hands on the hem of his shirt. He starts his vehicle “I think you should tightened your grip otherwise, you will fall”

“No, it’s fine” she assured. He struggled and pressed the accelerator.

“UMMAYA!!!” she squealed and wrapped tightly her arms around his waist.

The feeling of her body pressed against his back gave him an indescribable joy *I’m so smart* he grinned under his helmet.  

 

After riding about 10 minutes, they finally arrived. Soojie was still scared and wouldn’t take off her hands.

“I know, I have a hot body, but I need to meet my friends” He said and snapped her out of her fear.

“Thank you. See you tomorrow” she waved and went in but she stopped just before entering the house when L.Joe called her.

She turned around confused “Yes?”

“Tomorrow, I will take you to school. So wait for me”  

*Huh? I’m supposed to be his puppy. Why do he want to be my driver?* Because she could ask him anything he already disappear.

*Weid guy*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They are falling for each other. Kekeke. Wait Soojie, L still has some actions to do ^^

I'm very thankful at those comments. 

Subscribes to be alert on my update