Chapter 4

You are my Ice Cream

 

The next day, as usual, L.Joe was late for school. Hands in his pant pockets, he walked serenely toward the gate.

“You are late!” a voice shouted as soon as she stepped in the school yard.

He turned around and saw Soojie closing the gates.

“Do you what the school do to the students who are arriving late?”

He ignored her and continued to walk.

“You are just coward!” she shouted.

He stopped and turned around.

*Fool, you totally fall in my trap*

“What did you call me?!” he asked furious. She could see his veins popping out from his neck.

“COWARD. C.O.W.A.R.D”

“You are lucky to be a girl, otherwise, you will be at the hospital now” he glared at her.

“I’m only saying the truth. You are scared to be a good student. Because you know that you can’t do it”

“What do you know about me?” he whispered as he pulled himself closer to her.

Her face didn’t change at all; calm and serious “Let’s make a bet then” she proposed.

He pulled him back and smirked “Little girl, there is a lot of thing that you still don’t know about me. I’m the only one who proposed bet”

This time, it’s Soojie who stepped closer “Changing a little bit could be a good thing. And it begin with your uniform” she said.

She calmly folded his collar shirt in the right way and buttoned his vest.

L.Joe for the first time of his life was frozen by a girl. His eyes landed on her face, her milky skin and pinky cheeks.

She smiled and scanned her work “maybe you are not that bad. Now go to class!”

“And what about you?” he raised an eyebrow.

“You father give me a permission for skipping the first hour. I already ask a friend to take note for me. Why? Are you worrying about me?” she .

“I don’t care! Psstt” he snorted and went in the school.

“YA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? YOUR CLASS IS ON THE OTHER WAY!” she yelled and went after him.

What they don't know is that someone is looking at them from a room on the 2nd floor.
 


Comments and Subscribes are <3.