Chapter 3

You are my Ice Cream

 

After class, Soojie wandered in the school, looking for some information about Lee Byunghyun.

She bravely asked some sunbae and took notes in a little pink notebook.

She was reading in the only empty room of this school, the library.

“Break all the dressing code of the school, skip school, like to fight, come late in school” she sighed loudly “Seems like I was fooled by that chairman”

Suddenly a loud bam on the desk made her startled. She looked up to see the blonde haired boy.

“I heard you were asking about me! And I really don’t like it” he glared at her. His eyes pierced through her *It’s not gossip, he is really scary*

She tried to control herself and smiled “You must be Lee Byunghyun. My name is Min Soojie. I’m in charge of teaching you some manners”

“Well, then I will turn your life into a nightmare”

“Ooooh I’m scared~~~”she faked a chill.

*If retaliation doesn’t work, I will try with seduction*

His frightening expression changed into a charming one. He took a chair and sat next to her.

“You know, you are pretty, and I’m hot. We can have a little fun” he smirked.

“You, hot???” she asked amused “Don’t make me laugh”

He flipped his bang “Come on, I’m L.Joe~ I’m HOT

She chuckled “What L.Joe? I only know a Lee Byunghyun”

“Everybody call me L.Joe except my old father. I don’t even know why?” “Maybe because it’s the name on your ID card” she responded by a sarcasm.

Stunned by her arrogance, he sat there speechless.

“Now excuse me. But I must prepare myself to turn your life into hell” she grabbed her notebook and walk out.



Comments and Subscribes are <3

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm exhausted. It will be 4 AM here.