Chapter 9

You are my Ice Cream

 

The next day, when Soojie arrived, the atmosphere was strange, people were gossiping about something.

Of course she was curious but school is about to start and she has to check if L.Joe follows her order.

She went to his classroom but instead of finding L.Joe, her eyes met L.

He smiled and went to talk to her.

“Good Morning. If you don’t go now, you will be late~”

“Good Morning sunbae. Neh, I know. I just want to know if L.Joe is here. But I don’t saw him” she sighed.

He chuckled “I don’t know what you did to him, but he actually listen to your order. Don’t you see the agitation this morning? They are talking about L.Joe, the fact he appeared this morning is a miracle”

She laughed amused by his explanation “But where is he now?”

He shrugged his shoulders “You know, I’m not really friend with him”

“Sorry” she whispered embarrassed.

His eyes softened *she looks so cute*

 

Suddenly an arm wrapped around her waist. Surprised her eyes rounded.

The boy flipped his blond bang “So were you talking about me baby?”

“L.Joe, what are you doing?!” she yelped and yanked his arm away.

“Sorry L, did me little baby annoyed you?” he asked L with fierce eyes.

“See you later Soojie” he looked at her and went to his place.

“Ya! Why are you flirting with him?!” L.Joe turned to her and asked outraged.

“I wasn’t flirting but asking about you. Where were you?”

“I went to see you otherwise, you will say I arrive late and drive me crazy”

“Good boy. Now go in” she was about to turn around when he grabbed her wrist “At lunch, go the rooftop of the school. I have something to tell you”

She nodded and rushed to her classroom. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know short chapter, but I will update soon. What do you think, he will say? 

Please Comments and Subscribes. Thanks