Chapter 1

You are my Ice Cream

*My first day in High School~* Soojie thought. She looked at herself in the mirror while spinning around. 

"Decidly, I love this uniform"  she smiled. 

"MIN SOOJIE, Huurrrryy uppp or you will be late for the first day~" 

"Neeeehhh ummmaa!" she responded. 

 

Min Soojie was riding her pinky bicycle. She was thinking about her future school life when she turned in the corner of the street. 

The next thing  she could saw, is a handsome face on front of hers. 

She was captiving by his charming brown eyes; His dark black hair gives him a certain charm. She couldn't get her eyes off him.

Suddenly he snapped her out by asking her "Would you get up?" *He looks annoyed*

She gulped "I'm sorry" she stood up and dusted her skirt. 

Looking at his uniform, he is in the same school as her, except that he has a star on his epaulet which mean he is her sunbae.

"I'm very sorry" she bowed. 

The boy looked at her "I'm not hurt. Just forget it" he took his bicycle and continued his way to school. 

*School didn't even start that I already made a mistake*

 

Comments and Subscribes are <3

First short chapter. What do you think about it? 

 

 

 

Thanks Christine @ ★-C a s s i e o p e i a ' s W o n d e r l a n d-★--aGraphicShoppe-- for this awsome Poster