Quickly

The Blind Eyes

Psh, Key thought, kicking a rock. Why is Wooyoung invited and I'm not? Why can he go to the pet shop, but not me? This isn't fair at all! Besides, IU and I should be discussing about Thunder's death since we know him better! IU and I should be at the pet shop, buying food for Bummie, and discussing about Thunder's death! PSH. It's not like Wooyoung knows anything about Thunder. Argh…

"I WANNA GO TO THE PET SHOP!" Key screamed. People around the park stared at Key strangely as if he was a maniac. A little boy pointed at Key with enthusiasm.

"Umma! Umma! Look!" the boy cried. The mother pulled her son away, afraid that Key was a maniac. Key flushed in embarrassment as he felt a sharp pain throbbing on his head.

"Ow!" Key yelped. He turned around, ready to beat up the guy who had slapped his head. Instead, he spotted Tiffany standing there, arms crossed with a frown. Key groaned and rolled his eyes. 

"If you want to go to the pet shop, you know you can just go," Tiffany said.

"I know, but IU does't want to see me right now. She's mad at me," Key said sadly. Then, a frown plastered on his face. "But Wooyoung's allowed to stay with IU! He's over there at the pet shop with IU!"

"You mean you still haven't done anything?" Tiffany asked. Her jaws dropped, staring at Key. Key raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean that I haven't done a thing yet?" Key questioned.

"The list! Remember? All of Wooyoung's dislikes and weaknesses are listed on the list. Remember how I gave it to you?" Tiffany reminded. Key was so busy trying to protect IU from Thunder, he had totally forgotten about the list of Wooyoung's weaknesses. Tiffany continued on. "I thought you would've finished the pranks and got Wooyoung separated with IU, so I asked Wooyoung to go out with me. Wooyoung refused and said that he had plans with IU, though."

"Ah…" Key paused for a moment. "Well, you see.…I didn't quite finished, or actually started, pranking Wooyoung yet…"

Tiffany stared at Key in disbelief. She wanted to slap his head even harder this time, but he kept himself calm. She took a deep breath and faked a smile.

"Perfect!" Tiffany cried. "Then come up with some kind of plan to get Wooyoung's and IU's relationship farther apart. I expect you to start tomorrow in the morning at school."

"But–"

"Oh, and I want you to try to get them apart as soon as possible. I don't want to embarrass myself and ask Wooyoung to go on a date with me again."

"What about the pet–"

"No need to thank me, Key. However, report the results as soon as possible," Tiffany finished. She turned to look at Key, who desperately wanted to speak. Knowing that Key wanted to talk about the pet shop and Wooyoung and IU, she bid him goodbye and left. Key, who was left dumbfounded, frowned.

What the heck? Key thought angrily. He kicked a pebble once more, which disappeared into the bushes. I have to start planning how to get rid of Wooyoung right now? There'll be no time for me to stalk IU and Wooyoung!