Please Think About It

The Blind Eyes

The next morning, the four students met up in front of the gate. They were thirty-minutes early, and barely anyone was on campus. As the four walked into class, Key stopped walking. Wooyoung noticed that Key wasn't walking with them anymore. 

"Hey guys, stop," Wooyoung said. IU and Tiffany obeyed like robots, as they turned around.

"Wae? What's happening?" IU asked, panicking a bit. "Is there a fire? Oh no, is there a storm heading this way? Why isn't anyone replaying? Is there someone with a gun who's pointing at us or something? Is–"

"No, it's just that Key stopped walking," Tiffany explained, giggling. "You should stop worrying so much."

"But it's hard to not worry when you can't see a thing," pointed out Wooyoung. Key glared at Wooyoung and punch Wooyoung's stomach. Wooyoung groaned in pain as he collapsed on his knees.

"For a selfish guy like you…You sure know…How to get revenge," Wooyoung panted, unevenly breathing. Key smirked and flipped his bang to the side.

"I just wanted to ask Tiffany something in private. I didn't mean to punch you. Wooyoung, can you IU to her class while I talk to Tiffany?" Key pleaded. Wooyoung's eyes almost popped out. 

Key? Wanting me to scort IU? Okay, something is fishy, Wooyoung thought, as he limped up.

"Just what are you planning to do…"

"Wooyoung, just go," Tiffany demanded. As she stared deeply into Key's eyes, she could tell that it was important. Wooyoung scowled.

"But…"

"Yeah, listen to the lady, jerk," Key agreed. Wooyoung shot a cold glare at Key.

"What did you say–"

"Wooyoung oppa, let's go~" whined IU, who was pouting adorably. Wooyoung and Key almost swooned over IU's cuteness, until Tiffany cleared .

"Ehem?" Tiffany said, staring at Wooyoung. Wooyoung blushed a bit as he patted IU's shoulder.

"C'mon, let's go," Wooyoung mumbled, walking away. Once Wooyoung and IU went into class, Key smiled softly at Tiffany.

"Want to go to the cafeteria and get something to snack on?"


"Gomawo, Wooyoung oppa!" IU said, smiling a bit. Wooyoung rubbed his nape awkwardly. 

"It was nothing…"

"No, it was something," IU giggled. "You were the first friend who was a guy besides Key who led me to my class."

"I thought this was my second time…"

"But that was when you were a stranger to me," IU pointed out, giggling. Wooyoung smiled sheepishly as he looked down the ground. He his dry lips. 

"Well, then your welcome," Wooyoung chuckled. "We still have a couple of minutes. Shall we go somewhere?"

Just then, IU's stomach roared as it echoed in the room. IU blushed and looked down at the ground while Wooyoung laughed. He had never heard such a loud growl from a girl's stomach before. IU frowned and pouted.

"I thought you were a nice friend, but I guess you were a bad friend," IU grumbled, crossing her arms. Wooyoung bit his tongue from keeping himself from laughing.

"I…I'm sorry!" laughed Wooyoung, holding his stomach. He wiped his tears away from his eyes and grinned at IU. "Let's go to the cafeteria. I'll get you some food. My treat."

"Do they have dog food, too?" IU asked, holding Wooyoung's hand and the cane with the other hand. "I want to buy some dog food for Bummie, and I promised him that I would give him something to eat after break…"

Wooyoung smiled softly at IU.

"No, they don't."


"I'm well aware of you knowing that I like IU," Key spoke as he handed Tiffany an orange juice bottle. Tiffany's eyes enlarged.

"You knew?"

"I'm the king of rumors and gossips and secrets. Of course I knew," Key said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh…But how?" Tiffany questioned.

"You're easy to be read. When you saw me and IU together, you looked like you already knew that I liked IU," Key smirked. "I want to show everyone that I like IU, too, but it's much harder to be done…"

"I see," Tiffany mumbled, drinking her juice. "So what can you get out from me? I'm not very close to IU…"

"Sure, you aren't," Key agreed, nodding his head. "But do me a favor."

"What?"

Key pressed his lips into a thin line as he ran his index finger across the table. "List Wooyoung's weaknesses and try to find out how Wooyoung feels for IU. I think that he might like IU and IU might like him."

Tiffany froze. She almost turned pale when she heard him say that. 

"You mean you want me to betray my husband's back?" Tiffany whispered.

"One, he's not your husband. Two, you're not betraying him. I'm just simply asking you to do me a favor, and three, please?" Key begged, as he clasped his hands together. Tiffany bit her lower lips.

"I don't know…"

"Please? You love Wooyoung and I love IU. If you help me, I promise that we both can get what we want in the end," Key said in a low tone. Tiffany shuddered.

"But…"

"Please?" Key pleaded once more. Tiffany hesitated. Suddenly, the two heard a familiar voice coming into the cafeteria.

"What do you think Key oppa and Tiffany unnie are talking about?" IU questioned.

"I'm not sure myself, but I think it's something suspicious–Oh hey, Key and Tiffany! Are you done talking yet?" Wooyoung asked, grinning. Key forced a tight smile.

"Yep, we are," Key lied. He quickly leaned towards Tiffany's ear and whispered, "Please think about it."


A/N: I'm doing a lot of Author's Notes today. O_O Anyways, I have set up a poll about whether you, the readers, want KeyFany or not. :) Yes, and it's a new poll, so you can vote again! :D Please vote! >_<