Wooyoung's and Key's Argument

The Blind Eyes

Gah, what happened back there? IU stumbled as she made her way through the halls. Key was next to her, trying to help her work properly, but IU's mind was too occupied with her thoughts. Why did I say such a thing to Wooyoung? I should've kept my thoughts to myself! Now he probably hates me! 

"IU, watch out!" Key shouted. IU looked up, but obviously she couldn't see anything. She gasped and bumped into something cold, but rock hard. She could feel her head vibrating and her nose thumping in pain.

"Ow…" she mumbled, rubbing her nose and holding her head with her other hand. Key heaved a sigh and walked up to her. 

"Are you okay, IU? You seem awfully distracted today," Key asked. IU bit her lower lips.

Should I tell Key oppa? Is it okay to tell Key oppa? Or should I keep it to myself like I did when I was younger? Aigoo, now Wooyoung oppa is going to try to avoid me! IU panicked. Her lips quivered in fear, as Key frowned. Obviously he sensed that something was wrong. His eyes rolled over to Wooyoung, who was only a couple of feet away. Wooyoung quickly looked down from their direction, blushing and touching his lips. Key raised an eyebrow, and then looked back at IU.

Could it be…that Wooyoung kissed IU? Key's eyes widened at his thought. He stared at IU, who looked troubled, and back at Wooyoung, who was secretly staring at IU and blushing and touching his lips. Key silently growled and made a envious fist. His eyes flared in anger as he gritted his perfect teeth against each other.

"C'mon, IU. Let me take you to class first…" Key offered, quickly pushing IU towards her classroom.

That ert…He's so going to get it.


Wooyoung touched his soft lips, thinking, I have soft lips? Just what did IU mean by soft? Did she mean soft in a kissing way, or did she just mean that my lips were soft? I'm sure her lips are soft. Like jelly or marshmallow. Her lips should be soft like marshmallow. 

Suddenly, Wooyoung's eyes enlarged. What the! Why am I thinking of how soft IU's lips are? Wooyoung, you have officially grown insane! Wait, this is too quick! We're just friends! Plus, remember what Tiffany said about Key! Key likes IU, so how can you like IU, Wooyoung? Ha, that's it. Whew, alright, problem solved. Now, I should just close my locker, turn around, and–

"Hey Woo. Turn around."

Wooyoung turned his head around and smiled weakly. "Oh, Key, um, what do you–"

Before Wooyoung was able to complete his sentence, Key threw a heavy fist against Wooyoung's cheek. Wooyoung widened his eyes as students gasped and whispered, gathering around the fight.

"What the…What's your problem, dude?!" Wooyoung shouted, glaring at Key. Key flipped his bang to the side and smirked.

"That's for messing with IU. I said that if you mess with her, you're going to get it."

"You never said that!" Wooyoung protested. "You just wouldn't allow me to be her friend!"

"Oh, whatever~," Key said in a girly tone, crossing his arms across her chest.

"Ya, and plus, I never messed with her! I just let her get a mental image of how I look!" Wooyoung defended.

"Yadda, yadda, yap. Who cares? As long as you mess with IU, you're never going to get away with this–"

"Key? Wooyoung?" 

The two boys looked up. They sighed in relief, staring at the curious girl. Fortunately, it wasn't IU. It was Tiffany, who was frowning at the two childish teenagers.

"Don't tell me you two fought…"

"He started it!" Wooyoung and Key said in unison, pointing at each other. The two glared at each other coldly, as Tiffany sighed. She put her hand on her forehead, her lips.

"How do you think IU would've reacted if she saw you two fighting?" Tiffany asked. She was obviously disappointed at these two.

"But she's blind," Wooyoung blurted, as Key slapped Wooyoung's head.

"Don't go saying such a thing so freely! IU's innocent!" Key snapped.

"Yeah, innocent but blind," Wooyoung muttered. Just about when he was going to earn another slap from Key, Tiffany had stepped in between the two.

"Enough! You guys are like kids! Sheesh! What if IU is in the crowd right now, listening?" Tiffany questioned.

"It's impossible. I told IU to stay in her classroom and I threatened the students to keep IU in the classroom," Key explained, smirking. 

"And here I thought you were a gentleman," she sighed.

"What? I am a gentleman," Key defended.

"Yeah, a gentleman who is overprotective around a specific girl and gets into fight behind that specific girl's back," Wooyoung mumbled. Key's face immediately reddened.

"W-What are you talking about? Why can't you say IU's name freely?" Key shouted.

"I never said anything about IU. I just said a 'girl.' You just admitted that you were thinking about IU," Wooyoung smirked. Key's face burned in embarrassment as he quickly looked away.

"Y-You…"

"Alright, alright! Calm down, both of you! Sheesh, you're so immature," Tiffany mumbled.

"You said something?" Wooyoung asked, raising an eyebrow. Tiffany shook her head and brightened up into a smile.

"Nothing! Anyways, you guys created some crowd. Who would've thought that it was you two who were fighting?" Tiffany chuckled. Wooyoung and Key flushed in embarrassment, as they stared at the ground. Tiffany checked her watch and sighed.

"Well, we should go to class. Key, you're going to take care of IU, right?" Tiffany asked. 

Key smirked. "Of course, I wouldn't I?"

"Wooyoung, you're not going to ditch class today?" Tiffany questioned, raising an eyebrow. Wooyoung carefully thought about what Tiffany had said. Then he thought about IU, and then about Key. He walked to his locker, pulled out his backpack, and slammed his locker closed.

"Maybe for today, I'm going to skip school," Wooyoung said, as he walked out the door. Tiffany frowned, while Key sighed. Nobody noticed a fragile girl whose heart was thumping quickly.

Key oppa…likes me?