Sleepy Key

The Blind Eyes

Wooyoung shivered. He didn't know why, but he just felt a cold chill on his spine. Tiffany sensed that something was wrong with Wooyoung, but decided to keep shut. They waited and listened to the teacher's surprisingly interesting story about history. At times, Wooyoung would shiver, as a voice in his head would say, "Ji Eun…Ji Eun…"

Is something wrong with IU? he wondered.


Key yawned dully and rubbed his try. He tried to keep himself awake, but was exhausted from all the cleaning and errands he did at IU's house. IU heard Key yawning and sighing, and sometimes banging his forehead against the desk. She knew that he was tired because of yesterday, and felt bad for him.

After class had ended, Key was already sleeping soundlessly. IU reached her hands to wake Key up. 

"Key…wake up," IU whispered. Key groaned.

"I don't want to…I'm tired," he mumbled. 

"I'm going to get mad if you don't wake up," IU threatened. Key immediately got up on his feet, knocking his knees against the desk. He groaned in pain and sat back down.

"Ow-w!" he moaned. IU gasped and covered with her hands.

"Gwenchana?" she asked, panicking. 

Key, who didn't want to worry IU, quickly recovered and smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. I…"

"IU!" IU looked up to see Wooyoung staring at her in a worried state. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine…"

"See? I told you that it was just your head," Tiffany smirked, as she appeared next to Wooyoung. "Don't worry over about IU so much. She has Key, right Key?"

"Huh? Uh, right," Key said, rubbing his eyes. Tiffany stared at Key, frowning. To her, Key seemed unsure of what he said. IU smile and reached to pat Key's head.

"Well, I want to go out and see Bummie. Does anyone want to come with me?" IU asked.

"I will!" Wooyoung said immediately, shooting his hands up in the air. IU, not seeing or hearing how enthusiastic Wooyoung was, grinned and extended her hand to grab Wooyoung's hand. He blushed a bit, feeling how sweaty his hands were getting. Tiffany wanted to glare at IU, but she was too busy noticing how strange Key was acting.

"Uh, Key…aren't you going to follow IU?" Tiffany asked. Key shrugged tiredly and shifted his weight to the side.

"I'm tired," Key said, yawning. "Let me sleep…"

"She went with Wooyoung out to see Bummie," Tiffany added. Key immediately stood up and rushed out the door without saying another word. Tiffany sighed and shook her head.

Oh Key, Tiffany thought, heaving a sigh.


Meanwhile, IU and Wooyoung were just about to get out of the school's gate until Wooyoung spotted an unfamiliar figure petting Bummie's fur. He frowned as another shudder went through his spine, a voice echoing in his head, "Ji Eun…Ji Eun…Ji Eun…"

What the heck? Wooyoung thought, shaking his head. Why am I thinking of IU's name?

"Hey you!" Wooyoung snapped. The guy looked up and scowled until he saw IU. His face brightened up into a dark grin.

"Ji Eun…" 


A/N: Hii~ :) Sorry for not updating so often -_-'' Anyways, although I picked the mysterious guy, I would like you guys to do the poll. :) Who knows, maybe I'll change it later in the future >.<