A Chat With Key

Make Me Shine

"I guess its because your really pretty. Also, your very nice and treat us very differently from other people." Minho's words were running through your head while you were making Key's bed. Then you thought about Taemin, how he was so angry when he found you and Onew under the bed sheets.
 

"What are you doing?!" You hear someone say. Key is standing behind you, watching you make his bed.
 

"Oh, hello Key. Im just making your bed." You say.
 

"Well your doing it all wrong!" He says. He grabs the bed sheets right out of your hand and start to fold them. "This is how you fold my bed sheets." He starts to show you how to fold his bed sheets.
 

"But when I made Minho and Onew's beds, they didnt mind how I made it." You say.
"Well I'm different. When it comes to my stuff, I tend to become really bossy and insensitive." He says. "I'm sorry."

 

"No its fine. I didnt know that about you and I'll try to be more careful with your stuff." You say. "So how did you fold your sheets again?" You ask.
You take the sheet and start to fold it.

 

"Like this?" You ask uncertainly.
 

"No. Here let me show you." He comes up from behind you and puts his hands through yours so your both holding the bed sheets. You're so close to him that you can hear his heart beating on your back.
"You fold it here and then fold it here and then your done!" He says.

 

"O...ok." You say. "I'll try to remember."
 

"Thanks!" He says as he lets go of your hands.
 

"Is there anything else I should know how to do?" You ask.
 

"Hmm." He thinks for a while. "I cant think of anything but if I do, I'll tell you ok?" He flashes a smile at you.
"Ok." You say.

 

You were just about to leave his room when you suddenly turn around and ask, "Key, is Minho always shy around meeting people?"
 

He looks at you confused. "Im sorry. I shouldn't have ask that. I'll be going now." You say embarassed.
 

"No its fine" He says. "Actually, Minho's always been shy meeting new people but not as shy as he was with you." Key says as he sits on his bed.
 

You walk closer to him. "Really? Why so?" You ask, sitting next to him.
"I'm not really sure why." He says.
"Well he told me that I'm different from other people he meets." You say.
"Oh I see. Minho's always saying that hes tired of being treated like a huge celebrity. We all are." He says, suddenly turning serious. "After our comeback, we've been more and more busy. We rarely get a break and we're all starting to get tired. All the people we meet are always treating us like royalty. I mean its not bad but we want to meet someone who can just treat us as regular people. Someone like you." He says looking at you.
"In my opinion, Im guessing Minho is starting to like you." He says. "Not just Minho, but all of us. I know we've only known each other for a very short time, but there's just something about you that makes us feel like normal people."
The words comming out of Key's mouth are make you feel confused.
"Well I dont know. I think its to soon too guess." he says. He looks at you and notices your confused look.

 

"Sorry. I guess I freaked you out a little." he says laughing.
 

"No... I guess your right." You say. "Well I'll talk to you later." You get up and open the door. "See you." You wave at him and leave his room.