Meeting SHINee

Make Me Shine

"A..Annyonghasayo." You say very nervously. You bow at them to show them your repect for them.

You look at their faces. You've never seen so many beautiful faces before in one room.

"Annyonghasayo!" One says. He comes up and says, "My name is Ki Bum. You can just call me Key." He flashes a bright smile at you. Just looking at his smile makes you feel warm all over.
You start to laugh a little bit, seeing the blad side of his head.

"Im Taemin!" The other one says. He smiles at you sweetly. "He looks very pretty for a boy." You thought.

"Minho." The other one says very slowly. He seemed very shy. He was very tall and you assumed he was the oldest.

"And Im Jin Ki! Or Onew." The last one says. He gave you a huge smile. You smiled at all of them and said,

"My name is
________. Its very nice to meet you all and I'm looking foreward to be living with you." You say cofiedently. They all smile at you.

Jonghyun smiles and nods at you approvingly.

Key comes up to you and grabs you by the hand and starts to drag you outside.

"You should see the outside! Its very beautiful at
night!" He drags you to the outside of the house.

You gasp in amazment.

"WOW!" You say.

"Yeah isn't great?" Onew says. "We had it built so we cant have someplace to relax after a long day."

"Yeah we love to hang out here often. Usually to get away from the media." Jonghyun adds.

"Yeah! We love it here!" Taemin says.

 

Minho just stares at you and laughs.

You look around the backyard. Then you pictured your backyard back in your shack. The only thing you had in you backyard was trash and your dead mother.

"Would you like us to give you a tour of the house?" Key suddenly asks.

You look at SHINee's faces. They are all smiling at you and waiting for your answer.

 

"Living with these guys might not seem to bad after all." You thought. 

"I'd love to." You say.

"Great!" Key says and he drags you back into the house.