Keke Im back~

Make Me Shine

 

Still holding your hand, Minho drags you to the garage. He walks over to his car. He opens the car door for you and you walk in. You sit down and wait for him to get in.
You look at the GPS attached to the car.

 “Just punch in the address of your school in the GPS and it will tell me where it is.” Minho says, getting into the car.

As he starts up the car, you punch in your school’s address. A map and directions to your school then pops out the screen.
Minho looks at the GPS and starts to drive away.
You silently watch the other cars and people pass by.

”You look really pretty in your uniform.” Minho says, breaking the silence.
You look at him, his eyes were glued to the rode.

 “Oh, well thanks.”  You say awkwardly.

You wanted to keep the conversation flowing, but you really didn’t know what to say. 
 “I heard that you and Onew hyung went out last night. Shopping?” He asks.

You nod. “Uhh huh.” You say.
 “How was it? Did you have fun?” He stops at a red light and looks right at you.

 “Yeah! It was loads of fun!” You say happily. “We went to this store and heard Ring Ding Dong play in the store and I kinda spend a lot of Onew’s money and…” You cut yourself off. You look at Minho, he was looking at you smiling. You give him a little laugh. “I blab too much don’t I?”

 “No its ok. I like hearing you talk.” He says. The light turns green and his eyes were back to the road again. You look straight ahead and start to see your school from a distance.

You look down at your watch. It read “7:30”
”Wow… and I still have 30 minutes to spare.” you thought. “If I was taking the bus to school I would probably still be at the bus stop.”

Minho drives up in front of the school.

”Where should I drop you off?” he asks.

”Just right here is fine.” You open the car door and turn to him. “Thanks” You give him a bright smile before you step out of the car.

”No problem.” He says. “What time do you get out?” he asks.

”Around 3:00”

“Ok. I’ll probably be finished with recording by then.” He says looking at his watch then back to you. “if not I’ll send someone to pick you up.”

”Its fine I’ll just take the bus.” You say assuring him. He already dropped you off. You don’t want to get into the way.

“No  I’ll try picking you up.” He says. He gives you a hard stare.
You nod.

”Ok then.” He smiles. “Bye, see you soon.”
You wave at him as he drives away. 

_______________________________________

Ok yeah yeah Ive been gone for like... a year but hey Im back right?