Small chat with Jonghyun

Make Me Shine

You stand in front of Taemin's room. "Should I go in there?" You ask yourself. After seeing him so angry, you're getting a little nervous ans scared to go into his room.
 

You decied to go to Jonghyun's room instead.
You walk into Jonghyun's room and see him sleeping on his unmade bed.
He wakes up suddenly and looks at you with half open eyes.

 

"Oh! Im sorry Jonghyun! I didnt know you were asleep. I was just going to make your bed. I guess I'll come back later." You say and start to walk away.
 

"No its fine." He says as he gets up. "But why do you want to make our beds? Your not a maid or anything."
 

"Well its another way of me saying thank you for letting me live with you." You walk towards his bed and begin making his bed.
He takes the other side of the bed sheets and begin to help you.

 

"So are you going to come with us?" He asks.
 

"Where? And with who?" You ask, adding the finsihing fold to Jonghyun's bed.
 

"SHINee's going to rehersal. Our manager's going to be there." He says.
 

"Your manager?" You say nervously.
 

"Yeah he's a really nice guy and I've already told him about you. He said he can't wait to meet you." He says.
 

"Oh really?" You say. You were nervous about meeting their manager because if he didn't like you, he would have you kicked out of SHINee's house for good.
 

Jonghyun looks at you. "Dont worry so much." He says, as if he could read your mind."
You look at him surprised. "And no I can't read your mind." He says laughing.
 

"How did you know that I was thinking that then?" You ask.
 

"I can tell by the expression on your face." He says.
"Oh." You say. He laughs at you and then smiles at you.

 

You wanted to ask him about Taemin. Why he was so angry when you were with Onew, but you were to nervous to.
"I guess I'll go to Taemin's room now." You say as walk towards the door. You wave at Jonghyun and leave the room. 
__________________________________________________________________

SHORT CHAPTER.
I dont like it that much.. :|