The Request

Make Me Shine

You look at him. The moonlight is shining down at him making his eyes glisten.
 

"What are you doing here in an alley like this?" You ask.
 

"Well I use this place as a shortcut so my fans don't come all follow me from lunch." He says. You look up at the night sky and notice how late it is.
 

"Well its getting late. I guess I should be getting back to my shack." You say. "I hope I see you soon." You smile at him and walk away.
 

You are still in shock that Jonghyun from SHINee just saved you. Your thoughts run through your head then you feel a hand grab your wrist. You scream and turn around and see that it was Jonghyun. You sigh of relief.
 

"Jonghyun-shii, what are you doing?" You ask.
 

"Why don't you live with me and the rest of SHINee?" He asks.
 

"Live with you?! No its to much! You already saved me and now you want me to live with you? No really its to much!" You say. You dont want to be a burrdon to Jonghyun and SHINee.
 

"No its fine. I don't want you to live in a shack. I want you to come and live with me so no one can ever hurt you again." His hand tightens its grip on your wrist, you try to make him let go, but he doesnt want to. "But..." Youu start to say, but you look into his puppy dog eyes. You just couldnt say no to him.
 

"Ok. I'll go live with you." You say. He hugs and and you start to cry.
 

"I can't believe that you just meet me and your willing to let me live with you." You say.
 

He your hair and says nothing else.