A Good Morning

Make Me Shine

"Good morning!" You say as SHINee walks into the kichen.
 

"I smell pancakes!" Taemin says, running towards the pancakes.
You stand in front of the stove, cooking breakfast for SHINee.
You finish the last batch of pancakes and set it on the table.

"Breakfast is ready!" You say.
 

"PANCAKES!" Key yells out and runs towards to the table. He sits down and pours load of syrup on his food and devours it.
 

"Thank you!" He says with pancake bits in his mouth.
You laugh and say, "Your welcome!"

 

"Why did you make us breakfast?" Onew asks, sitting down.
 

"Well its the least I can do since you let me live with you." You say.
Taemin sits down and starts to eat his pancakes. Onew and Minho start to do the same. You look around, noticing that Jonghyun isn't eatting yet.

 

"Where's Jonghyun?" You ask nervously.
 

"Probably still sleeping." Onew says. "You should wake him up. He's usually really grumpy in the mornings when people try to wake him up."
 

"Ok." You say, walking up the stairs.
 

"Good luck waking him up." You hear Key say.

"Jonghyun?" You knock on his door. "Jonghyun it's time to eat breakfast. I made some pancakes! You say. No response. You walk into his room. "Jonghyun?" You see him sleeping and his bed. You walk over to him and start to nudge him.
"Jonghyun. Wake up." You say in a sweet voice.

 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! CANT YOU SEE IM SLEEPING?!" Jonghyun shoots up and screams at you. You jump back, startled.
 

"I'm sorry Jonghyun." You say sadly. "It's just I made breakfast. But Im sorry I woke you up. I'll come back to you later." You say slowly and you start to walk away.
 

You feel a hand grab your hand. You turn around and see Jonghyun grabing your hand..
He looks into your eyes and say, "Im sorry. I didnt mean to yell at you. I just seem so mean when someone wakes me up."

 

You look into his eyes and see how sorry he is. "Its ok." You say. "Would you like to eat breakfast?"
"I'd love to." He says and gets up, while still holding your hand.
You both walk down stairs to the kichen. "Looks like he doesnt want to let go of my hand." You think, looking at his hand which still holding yours.

 

You see that everyone is almost finished eatting.
 

"That was a great breakfast!" Onew says satisfied.
 

"Thank you for the food. I really liked the pancakes." Minho says.
 

Taemin looks over at you and Jonghyun holding hands. He seems angry all of a sudden.
"Im going up to my room." Taemin says. He gets up and leaves.

 

You let go of Jonghyun's hand suddenly and walk over to the sink to wash the dishes.
 

Jonghyun walks over to the table andsits in front of his food. You hear Jonghyun and Key starting to talk about you.
 

"Why were you holding her hand hmm?" Key asks teasingly.
 

"Why can't I?" Jonghyun says.
 

"You seem really friendly with her." Key says.
 

"Yeah well." Jonghyun says and starts to eat his food.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You finish washing the dishes and start to fix the guy's beds.
You start in Onews room. You start making his bed when Onew walks in.

 

"Oh, _______________." he says surprised. "What are you doing in here?"
 

"Oh just making your bed." You say.
 

"You dont have to do that. I'll make it myself." He says. He walks over to you and starts to take his bed sheets and fold them.
 

"No, I'll make it." You grab the bed sheets from him.
 

"No! I'll do it!" He takes the bed sheets back from you. The next thing you know, your playing tug a war on whose going to fix the bed.
 

"Give it to me!" Onew laughed. You both tug as hard as you can and then you and Onew end up falling down with the bed sheets on top of you.
 

You strugle to get out as Onew does the same thing.
You laugh as Onew makes weird grunting noises as he trys to get out.

 

"Hey Onew do you know what time is rehersal?" You hear someone come into the room.
"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Someone yells out.

 

You finially get out of the sheets and see that its Taemin, standing at the door, looking furious.
 

"Oh hello Taemin." You say.
 

"What are you doing in here?! Under the sheets?! With ONEW?!" He yells. You look at him, confused. He looks like he's about to explode.
 

"Taemin its not what you think." You hear Onew say, getting out of the bed sheets.
 

Taemin stomps away and slams the door closed.
You look at Onew, confused.

 

"What was that about?" You ask getting up.
 

"Oh, its nothing." Onew says. "Why don't we fix the bed together?" He asks.
 

"Ok!" You say and you and Onew start to fix the bed, but the only thing you can think of was Taemin.