I dont have a chapter name for this

Make Me Shine

"That was amazing!" You say as SHINee walks over to the bottles of water on the tabe near you. They are all so sweaty.
 

"Haha thanks." Onew says smiling. He thirstly drinks the water.
 

"Ok you guys, were going to leave soon so pack your bags today." the manager says, picking up his phone.
"Where are you going?" You ask.
"Los Angeles. Its part of the SM World Tour." Minho says.

 

"Yes, we're going to leave on Friday around 2 pm." The manager says, dialing a phone number and he walks away talking on his phone.
"You should come with us!" Key says. "Its going to be real fun!"
"And I dont want to leave you in the house alone." Taemin says.
"But.. I have school that week, my last day of school. I really shouldn't go." You say uncertain.
"Come on! We'll have someone pick you up after school." Key suggests.
"Hmm.." You think. "Ok!" You finally say.
"YAY!" Key grabs your hand and start jumping up and down.

 

Jonghyun looks at Key annoyed as Taemin evily looks at Key.
"Lets get lunch!" Key says and drags you back to the SUV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What is this place?" You ask looking around the restaurant.
"Its a place we like to eat at after a long day." Minho explains. "Its just a casual place."

 

"Casual!? This place is so beautiful! I dont consider it 'casual'." You say.
You sit down on a chair, still amazed on how beautiful the place looks like.

 

You suddenly hear someone fal down. "YAH!" You turn around and see Jonghyun on the floor.
"I WAS GOING TO SIT THERE!" Jonghyun screams, trying to get off the ground.
"To late." Onew says, sitting next to you. He smiles at you and you try to smile at him back, but you can't help looking at Jonghyun.

 

"Hmm whatcha wanna order?" Key asks, sitting on the opposite side of you.
You look at the menu. You choose the cheaping thing on the menu so you didn't have to spend so much money.
"What are you going to have?" Minho asks.

 

"The bimbap. I dont want to spend so much money." You say.
"Its ok. I'll pay for your food." Taemin suggests and smiles at you.
"Oh, No thanks I'll pay." You say.
"No, I'll do it." Jonghyun steps in.

 

Just then the waiter comes in to take your orders. You sigh in relief. You didn't want to fight with everyone on whose going to pay whose food.
You look at the waiter, he looked very familair to you. He looks at you and his eyes widen.
"Uhm... what would you like tonight?" He asks nervously.
"Can I have some chicken?" Onew asks quickly.

 

You stare at thw waiter. "Where have I seen him before?" You ask yourself.
You shrug. "Well he must not be very important if I can't remember him." You say to yourself and start to order your food.
~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your food comes and everyone starts to eat.
 

"Uhmm, what exactly is this SM World Tour?" You ask
"Well it starts out in Seoul. Its a concert where all of the music groups from SM come together and do a concert." Jonghyun explains.
"Yeah its real fun." Key adds. "After Seoul, we go to America and then China!"

 

"America and China?" You ask. You've never been there before. You've never been in an airplane before. Heck, you haven't left Seoul.
 

"I've never left Seoul before and to be honset, Im a little scared." You say, not touching your bimbap.
"Dont be so scared." Minho says. "You'll be with us so you don't need to worry." Minho smiles at you. Its very rare for him to smile at him in a way where it makes you feel so warm and safe and that nothing can happen to you.
 

As SHINee are occupied eatting, you call over the waiter and whisper to him that you want him to slip the reciept to you secretly. He nods unceritainly and walks away.
He comes back and slides the reciept to you and then carefully walks away. You look at the reciept. You gasp as you see the price. You look into your bag and see that you don't even have half of the money needed.

 

"What is this?" Onew grabs the reciept away from your hands.
"Its the reciept to our diner." Minho says, looking at it. "Why do you have it?"
"So.. I can pay for our food." You say nervous.
"I said I was going to pay for it." Taemin says.
"But I wanted to!" You whine. "But I didnt have the money for it." You pout.
They all look at you angryly. "AWHH~! I can't stay mad at you!" Key screams out.
You laugh.
"Here we'll all split the cost." Jonghyun suggests.

 

"O..okay!" You say. You take out all the money you have.
"This is all I have right now." You say.
They all look at your money.
"Thats all?" Onew asks, pointing at the very small amount of money.
"Well sorry! Im not famous singers who make stacks of cash." You say teasing.
Taemin laughs. They all throw money to the pile.

 

"Well this looks like enough." Minho says. "Waiter!" He calls out.
The waiter man comes out nervously.
"Thank you for eatting here. Come back soon." He takes the money, bows and turns away.

 

You take one last look at him right before you leave.
 

"Is there something wrong?" Taemin asks when you enter the SUV.
"Uhmm, no." You say uneasy.
"Don't lie to us." Jonghyun says from the back seat of the car.
"Well..." You didn't want to talk about the waiter man. You can just imagine what they say. "Uhmm, Im not sure if I should go to your SM World Tour. I mean I have school. I have no one to pick me up."

 

"Well send someone to pick you up!" Key whines. "Come with us!"
"Yeah, we'll send a driver to pick you up." Minho says. "Please come with us." He says sweetly.
"We really want you there with us." Onew says.

 

You look at them and smile. "Okay! I'll come with you guys. I guess I'll start packing soon." You say. "When's the Seoul concert?" You ask.
"I guess two days from now." Onew says.
"You should start packing your stuff when we get back." Jonghyun suggests.

"Hmm okay." You say as you drive up into SHINee's house. 
_____________________________________________________________________

Y CHAPTER.
Sorry if I havent been updating. I have piles and piles or school work :(