Dont have a title for thiss....

Make Me Shine

You look around. You were in a small white room. There were no windows and no doors. Just and empty white room.
 

”_______________?” You hear someone call out. It sounded like your mother’s voice.
”Mom?” You call out.
”_____________” The voice calls out again.
 

You look around frantically. “Mom!” You call out desperately. Then suddenly a body figure starts to appear in front of you.  You then find yourself standing in front of your mother. 

”MOM!” You yell out and run to hug her.
”I’ve missed you so much.” She says, putting her warm hands on you. 
 

You look at her. Her face was so pale. She was wearing a long white dress.
”I’ve got something to tell you.” She says seriously.
You look at her confused. “What is it?”  You ask. You notice that her face was getting paler and paler. She seemed to be disappearing.
”Mom!” You yell out.
You slowly watch as she fades away.
”Mom!” You call out once again.  
 

”__________!” You are awakened by a voice calling for your name. “Hey get up! It’s morning time!” You open your eyes slowly. Your sight were still blurry but you could tell who was waking you up. When you regained your sight, you find Key on top of you.
”Wake up!” He shakes you on the bed.
”Ok! I’m up!” You push him off you playfully.
”I’ll meet you downstairs then!” he says and dashes out of your room.
 

You slowly get off your bed and stagger downstairs, still thinking about your dream. You reach the kitchen and find Taemin on the kitchen counter and Key waiting for you.
 

”Where is everyone else?” You ask looking around.
”Still asleep.” Key says. “I guess I’ll go get them.” He says and leaves the kitchen. 
 

You look at Taemin. “Morning!” You say happily to him.
He looks up at you. “Good morning!” He walks over to you slowly with a bowl of cereal in his hands.
 

”Uhmm… I made you breakfast.” He holds out the bowl of cereal to you and smiles. He bows his head, “I hope you like it!”“I know its not much but I’ll learn how to make something better.”
”Its fine! It’s the thought that counts!” You say as you sit down at the kitchen table.  He puts down the cereal in front of you and you start to eat it.
You look up at him and smile. You give him a thumb up saying that you love the cereal.
 

He laughs at you. “I’m glad you like it.”
Taemin sits next to you and watches you eat. 
 

You hear Key and the rest of the members walk into the kitchen.
 

”Morning everyone!” You say.
”Good morning you guys!” Taemin waves at each member as they pass by.
 

Jonghyun staggers into the kitchen.
Minho and Onew yawn as they sit down at the kitchen table.

“You guys look really tired.” You say as you continue to finish you your cereal.
”Yeah.  We have a lot of things going on today.”  Jonghyun moans.
”We all have to go to some recording.” Minho says.  “We wont be back until afternoon.”
 

They all sigh. They all looked really tired. You felt sad for them. You didn’t want them to be so tired all the time.
You look at the clock. It read, “6:00am”
 

”I should get ready for school.” You quickly finish up your breakfast.
”School?” Onew looks at you confused.
”Yeah. Its Monday today. The end of the week is my last day.” You explain.
”Well okay. Just remember that Wednesday is the beginning of SM World Tour and we start in Seoul. Then on Friday we head to Los Angeles.” Key reminds.
 

You nod at him as you leave the kitchen and head upstairs to get ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

You walk downstairs all dressed up in your school uniform and ready to go.
”I’m gonna head out now!” You yell out to let the boys know your leaving for school. You reach the door and hear someone call out to you.
 

”Hey hold on.” You hear Minho.
You turn around see Minho walking towards you.
”I’ll give you a ride to school.” He suggests.
”No its alright. I’ll just walk.” You ensure him.
”No I’ll drive you.” He takes your hand and leads you the garage.