A Chat with Minho

Make Me Shine

"Minho, do you mind if I make your bed?" You ask as you walk into Minho's room.
You find Minho already starting on making is bed.

 

"Oh it looks like your already started." You say. "Need some help?" You ask as you walk closer to Minho. He nods uneasily.
 

"Ok!" You say and smile at him.
 

He suddenly looks down and continues to make the bed.
"This is my chance to get close to him!" You think.

"So..uhmm..Minho..." You start.

He looks up at you,"Hmm?" He says.
You panic and say, "How was your day?"

 

"Fine." He says while he folds his bed sheets.
"That didnt help me." You think.

 

After a a few minutes, you and Minho are finished with making the bed.
"Minho." You finally say. "I know this is a little straight forward, but why don't you seem like you want to talk to me?" You ask
suddenly.
 

Minho looks at you for a very long time. You knew Minho was handsome but not this handsome. You take a good look at him. His eyes were amazingly glistening from the angle you were in. His flawless face just inches away from yours.
 

"Well, I guess I'm just really shy." He says finally. "I'm sorry. I really want to get to know you. I really do, but I'm not like the other SHINee members." He starts. "I'm not like this in front of the other members. I'm just shy around new people and especially you." He looks you straight in the eyes and says, "I guess its because your really pretty. Also, your very nice and treat us very differently from other people." He sits down on the bed and you sit beside him. "Other people treat us like celebrities which we are, but I'm getting tired of it. With you, you treat me like I'm just like any other guy, which I like a lot." He says.
This is the most you've heard Minho ever say to you. You didnt know what to say so just you sat there next to him.

 

After a minute, you get up and say, "Well I'll see you later." You walk out of the room and close the door slowly. "Yeah, see you later." You hear him say as you walk into Key's room.