Compettion is Up

Make Me Shine

You thought about Taemin as you walked down the stairs.
"He was going to fight for you?" You ask yourself. You were confused. "Taemin likes me... and he's going to fight for me, but its not like he has any compettion." You think.

 

You reach the living room and see everyone waiting.
"Hey, what are you all down here for?" You ask.
 

"Were going to rehersal soon." Onew says. "Jonghyun said you were comming."
You look at Jonghyun and he smiles at you.

 

"You should get ready now." Minho says.
 

"Ok. I'll get dress quickly." You say and walk back up the stairs.
You pick a simple outfit. Something not to revealing. You want SHINee's manager to think your a normal girl who will treat SHINee normaly.

 

You walk down the stairs and find all of SHINee staring at you.
"Wh...why are you all looking at me?" You ask uncertainly.
"You look pretty." Minho bursts out.
"No you look beautiful!" Key follows up.
"No you look amazing!" Onew blurts out.
"NO! You look outstanding!" Taemin screams out.
"You look like all of the above." Jonghyun steps in.

 

You look at everyone and smile at them. Just then a phone rang.
Onew picked up his cell phone."Yoboseyo?" he says. "Ok. We'll be there soon."
He puts his cell phone back into his pocket.

 

"Our manager is waiting for us." Onew says. "We should go now."
Onew walks out to the garage as so does the rest of SHINee.

 

You walk out slowly. You get into a black SUV with tinted windows.
You sit in the left side end of the SUV. You notice that a man with a suit is in the divers seat.
"He must be going to drive us to rehersal." You think.

 

Suddenly Minho comes up to the seat next to you.
 

"I wanted to sit there." Onew says shoving Minho.
"Well Im already here. Sit in the back." Minho says, shoving Onew to the back seat.

 

Jonghyun suddenly comes up and sits next to you.
"YAH! I was sitting there!" Minho screams. Its reallyy the first time you've heared Minho scream before.
"NO! I was going to sit there!" You hear Key yell out.

 

"Oh well when I came up no one was sitting here so I just took it." Jonghyun says.
They step out of the SUV and start arguing.

 

Taemin walks in the car and sits next to you calmly while straping his seatbelt.
"YAHH!" You hear everyone say.

 

"What? No one was sitting here." Taemin says.
"Guys why dont you just sit in the back." You say. "One of you can sit next to Taemin if you want." You didnt want them to be screaming and yelling at each other anymore.

 

Jonghyun and Onew ends up in the back seat while Key sits in the passanger seat and Minho next to Taemin.
Taemin smiles at you sweetly as the car drives on. You look at him, unsure of what to do. Your still a little scared of him.

 

You turn around to Onew and Jonghyun. You find them staring at you and Taemin in a mean glare. They suddenly look away when you turn to them.
 

You sigh as you pull up in front of a building.
"We are here now." The driver says.

 

Minho dashes to the building entrance as you walk towards it.
He opens the door for you in a genlemen matter.
 

"Th..thank you." You say as sweet as possible.
He closes right after he enter.
BAMMM! The door hits Key in the face
"YAH!" Key yells but Minho doesnt seem to care. He just walks along side you, smiling. Soon the other members catch up.

 

You enter a big room with mirrors as walls. The mirrors made the room seem so much bigger.
You see a man in a suit, talking on his phone as he chatters away.

 

"This must be their manager." You think.
You take a deep breath as you walk towards him.
"Hello!" You say nicely. "My name is _______________________. Its nice to meet you." You extend your arm to shake him hand.
"Hello. I am the manager of SHINee. You can think of me as their." He shakes your hand as he laughs at him own joke.

 

"He doesnt seem as mean as I thought he would be." You think as you smile at him.
"So are you going to watch them in rehersal today?" He asks.

 

"Yes." You say.
"Well then why dont you sit over here and watch them." he says, pointing at the chair.

 

You sit down to the place where he tells you to and wait for something to happen.
You suddenly hear loud and familiar music.
You see SHINee all starting to dance as the music starts.
"I've heard this song many times before." You think as you remember girls at school playing the song on their ipods.
You remembered that the name of the song was called Lucifer.

 

You sit there in amazment as they started to dance.
Taemin gives you a sweet smile and starts laughing as he dances .(0:50)
You watch as everyone dances and the next thing you know the song is almost over.
Right when the song finishes, Taemin makes a small mistake and smiles.

 

You stand up, giving an applause.
"That was great!" You say, dispite of Taemin's small mistake.
"Yeah, except for the mistake Taemin made at the ending. Do it again." The manger says.
You see how the manger gets stricter about the dance so you just lay off and just watch.

 

After Lucifer you watch them do different dances. You watch them as you think about each and everyone of them.
"Minho is the really shy one, but seems to want to know me better." You think to yourself as you look toward Minho.
"Onew, seems like he's a fun person and easy to get along with." You look at Onew and smile at him.
"Key seems very motherly and is very helpful." You look at Key and laugh a little bit at him.
"Jonghyun was the first one I meet and he has been very helpful and kind ever since we meet." You look at Jonghyun as he gives you a smile.
"And Taemin." You look at him. "He seems very detrmined to be with me." Taemin gives you a small wave as you give him a smile in return.
"So this is the compettion Taemin was talking about." You think. "Well he better start fighting if he wants to end up with me." You think as the rehersals come to and end. 
_______________________________________
_________________________________________ 
Sorry if this chapter had to many mistakes (Onew condition) 
I was in a hurry to make it.