Help

Make Me Shine

You run around looking for a way out.
"Come back here! Im not done with you yet!" The man said chasing after you. The ally looked so dark. The only light you saw was the night sky. You keep on running, trying to find the exit to this maze. Then all of a sudden an arm grabed you from behind. His arms moved under your shirt and started to feel your body.

"NO! GET AWAY!" You scream while pushing him away. He pushes you to the floor and you fall on the dirty cold ground. He starts to approach you with his devil like eyes. You close your eyes and prepare for the worse then all of a sudden you hear garbage cans crashing. You open your eyes and look up and see a handsome looking guy beating up the scary man. The man gets up and runs away, frightened.
The guy looks at you and offers his hand to pull you up. You hesitate but take his hand anyways. You start to cry and hug him suddenly.

"Thank you so much." you say all teary.

"No worries Your safe now." He says.

"Who are you?" You ask when you look at his dreamy eyes.

"Kim Jonghyun." He looks at you surprised. "You havent heard of me before?" He asks.

"No. Im sorry." You say. You notice that your still holding him in your arms and you turn around embarassed.

"Haha. Its ok." He laughs. His smile makes you blush and feel a giddy inside. "Who are you?"

"Uhmm.. ________" You say weakly.

"Well nice to meet you." He says. "Who was that guy who tryed to hurt you?" He asks.
You look at him, starting to get all teary again. His eyes widen and say," Im sorry, If its to personal for you to talk about then you don't need to tell me."

You look at him and say, "No its ok. I'd love to tell you." You sigh and start to tell him your story.