House Tour

Make Me Shine

Key, still holding your hand, drags you to the kitchen.

Your eyes widen. The kichen looked so amazing. It seemed like every room in the house was amazing.
 

"This is where we eat and cook our food." Key explains. "We really dont cook our own food but we try." He goes on.
 

"Yeah. Im trying to learn how to make fried chicken so I can just make it whenever I want to!" Onew says happily.
 

You look around. You look at Key who is still holding your hand tightly, ready to drag you at any moment. Jonghyun, who is carefully watching you like a hawk. Minho, who is shy but seems like he wants to join the group. Key and Onew, by your side at all times. And Taemin, who just looks at you and smiles sweetly and then looks away shyly.
 

"Lets go look at my room!" Key screams as he drags you quickly out of the kichen and up the stairs. The rest of SHINee follows you as Key walks into his room. It didnt look like what you expected it to be. You thought Key's room would be more colorful.
 

"It looks very nice." You say nicely.
 

"Thank you." Key says with a smile.
 

"I don't like it." Jonghyun says crossing his arms. "It's to...boring."
 

"Oh yeah!?" Key says walking over to Jonghyun,draging you along. "Why dont we go see your room huh?!"
 

"Ok then. Its prettier than your room." Jonghyun says and walks out the room.
 

"Aish, these kids." Onew says and walks out. Key drags you out his room and across to Jonghyun's room. Minho and Taemin follow quitely behind. You walk into http://static.laterooms.com/hotelphotos/laterooms/75610/gallery/de-vere-venues-sunningdale-park-ascot_030320091927179389.jpg>Jonghyun's room.

Key scoffs and says, "You call this room prettier than mine?" He says.

 

 

 

"Yeah. It's not boring, not like your room." Jonghyun says.
 

"Yah! Guys calm down!" Onew says.
 

You lean over to Taemin, "Are Key and Jonghyun always like this?" You ask. "
 

"Yeah but you'll learn to live with it." Taemin says and smiles at you. His smile makes you feel like nothing can go bad.
 

"____________." You hear someone call out. "Whose room is better? Mine or Jonghyun's?" Key asks.
You think for a while and say.

"I think their both pretty." You say. You didn't want to chose because you knew it would start a war between Key and Jonghyun.
 

"I still tihnk my room is better." Jonghyun says.
Key sticks his tounge at Jonghyun and they start to laugh. You look at them, confused.

 

"Can we see my room next?" Taemin asks cutely.
 

"Lets go!" Key says and runs to Taemin's room as you are once again dragged along.
 

You reach Taemin's room.
 

"I really like my room." Taemin says happily. "I know it looks very small but I like it that way. It reminds me of my old bedroom that I shared with my brother." He said.
 

No one says anything after that.
 

"I like it." Minho says. You turn around, surprised.
 

"Key, who's the oldest between all of you?" You ask whispering.
 

"Onew." he said. You look at Onew. You were thought that Minho was the oldest, since he's so tall.
 

"Speaking of Onew, lets go to his room!" Key suddenly says and he skips over to Onew's room.
 

You arrive Onew's room. You look around and notice the veiw from outside his window. You walk over to the window while dragging Key.
 

"What a nice veiw!" You say.
 

"Yeah I like to look out side once and a while." He says laughing.
 

"Minho, I'd like to see your room now." You say nicely.
 

Minho looks at you surprised. "Ok then."
You walk over to Minho and follow him to his room, while dragging Key along.

"Hyung, you remodeled your room." Taemin says when you enter Minho's room.
 

"Yeah when did you do this?" Jonghyun asks.
 

"Just about a week ago." Minho says. "I wanted my room my to smaller."
 

"Well I really like it." You say.
 

"Thanks." Minho says.
You wanted Minho to be open and talkitive with you. Your hoping to grow a stronger relationship with him soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Well how did you like the tour?" Key asks, finally letting go or your hand.
 

"I really liked it." You say. You and the rest of SHINee were sitting in the living room. "Is that all of the house? You ask.
 

"No that's just part of it." Onew says.
 

"We still have the bathrooms, entertainment room, and much more!" Taemin says loudly.
You laugh at Taemin's cuteness. "I'd love to see it all." You say.

 

You yawn loudly.
 

"Well, you had a long day. You should get some sleep." Jonghyun says.
 

"Ok." You say getting up. "Good night everyone." You say walking up the stairs.
 

"GOOD NIGHT!" Key screams.
 

"Night night!" Taemin adds.
 

"Sleep tight." Onew says.
 

"Good night." Minho says quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You lay there on your new bed. Thinking about all the fun you had with SHINee.
 

"And thats just the beginning." You think. A knock on the door distrubs your thoughts.

Jonghyun walks in and says,"Just wanted to wish you good night." .
 

He sits down next to you on your bed. He stokes your head and says, "I hope you'll enjoy living with us."
 

"I know I will." You say.
 

"Good night _______________." is the last thing he says. He gets up and leaves the room.