Out with Onew

Make Me Shine

You stare at you clothes. You only have a few clothes so you decide to bring all the clothes you have. You stuff your clothes in the luggage SHINee let you use.
Then you hear a knock on the door and see Onew come out.

 

"Hey. I see you're packing your things." He says as he walks up behind you.
"Yeah. I don't have a lot of clothes." You say, looking at your clothes.
"Hmm. Well in that case, let me take you shopping!" He smiles.
"What? No! Its fine. I'll just wear these clothes." You point at your clothes franticly.

 

"Your going to America and this is all you're going to wear? I dont think so." He says. "When I walk with you, I want you to look real pretty in new clothes."
"But.." You say.
"No buts, come on. I'll drive you to a store." He says as he grabs your hand and drags you downstairs.

 

"Where are you going?" Taemin asks when you and Onew reach the living room.
"Im going to take ______________ shopping." Onew says and runs to the garage. You turn around and see Taemin staring at you and Onew furiously.

"Oh please dont get jealous again." You hope as you reach Onew's car. His car was a White Audi. You get in as he starts the car.
 

"I'll take you to a store where I like to shop. They have women clothing too." Onew says, driving out to of the garage.
"But won't people recognize you?" You ask.
"Thats why I have these." He holds up a pair of sunglasses.

 

You smile. "Onew, its ok. I dont need new clothes. Besides, I dont have any money. I spent it all on our food."
"Who ever said that you were paying?" You looks at you. He smirks at you.
You look at him and turn away shyly. That smirk of his made you feel all weird inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You arrive at a plaza and drive into a parking lot. "Wow!" you gasp. You've never been to a plaza before. The closest thing to a plaza you've been to was a market with your mom when you were little. You still go to markets and find barrgins for different foods and clothes but never a plaza this big!
 

Onew parks the car and puts on his sunglasses.
He opens then door for you and you walk out.
You get nervous that someone might spot him.
You walk into the plaza and see many different people and stores.

 

"This is the place I like to shop." He leads you to a nice store with different clothes inside.
You walk in uncertainly.

 

"Hello!" A girl says. "What can we do for you today?" She asks.
"Can you show us to the women's clothing?" Onew asks.
"Yes right over there." She points to a section of clothes.
"Thank you." Onew says and walks towards the women's clothing.

 

"Look around. Do you see anything you like?" He asks.
"Uhmm..." You spot a shirt that you really like. You walk over to it and see the price. You gasp. "I dont have that kind of money!" You scream out.

"I said I was paying ok?" Onew laughs. "And no buts. If you dont pick out clothes, I'll do it for you!" He says firmly.
 

You look around the store, picking a few clothes out. Then you hear a familiar song start up. Ring Ding Dong starts to play all over the store.
You look at Onew as he laughs.

 

"Isn't weird for you to hear your own song?" You ask.
"Nahh, we're all used to it." He says.

 

You walk over to him while holding a bag filled with different kinds and sorts of clothes.
"This is all you want?" He asks. You nod at him and he takes you to the regestier and places the bag of clothes on the counter.
When all the clothes were scanned you look at the price. 100,000 won was displayed on the regestier.
Your eyes widen as you gasp.

 

Onew takes out his credit card. You grab his hand to stop him.
"Its ok." He smiles and hands his credit card to the lady behind the counter.
You walk out the store holding two big bags of clothes.

 

"I feel so guilty." You frown.
"Don't be. You should thank me!" He says laughing.
"Thank you." You try to smile at him but couldn't .All that guilt was building up inside of you.

 

You sit down in the food court as Onew orders chicken in Kyochon.
He comes back and waits for his order.

 

"Excuse me." A man comes up to Onew.
"Yes?" Onew answers.

"Would you like to get a flower for your girlfriend here?" The man asks, holding out a beautiful flower.
"Oh, Im not his--" You started but then Onew held your hand and said, "I'd love to."
Onew takes out his money and gives it to the man.
"Thanks! I hope you have a long relationship." The man says as he takes the money.
"I hope so to." Onew says as he gives you the flower.
"Thank you." You say quietly as he gets up to get the food. 

____________________________________________________________ 
I like this chapter better. 
I think it really brings you closer to Onew. :)