Life Story

Make Me Shine

"When I was a baby, my family wasn't very rich." You started We lived in a small shack. My mother had no experince in anything so it was hard for her to get a job. My father left us when I was five for a more whealthy family. My mom took up three jobs in three different bars. All the money my mom got was sent for my schooling. When I turned 18 my mother died because she got very sick. I tried paying for a funeral but I didn't have enough money so i just burried her myself behind the shack I live in."

You look up at Jonghyun. He looks so serious while you tell your life story. You take a deep breath and continue your story. "Now that I'm 19, I'm trying to make a living by taking up different jobs, no matter how dangerous they are. The man who was chasing me was the manager of a bar I'm working in. I told him the I wanted a raise because of my tuiton was comming up. He told me that he was going to get me the raise if I slept with him. I ran away and you showed up and here we are." I looked at him and smiled. He looked at me with saddening eyes.

"I'm so sorry." He said sadly.
"Ehh but I guess I'm fine now. Thanks to you!" You gave him a bright smile. "I've been talking about myself to much. What about you?"
"Well I'm in the singing group called SHINee. We have five members. Jinki who is mostly known as Onew, Minho, Ki Kibum but known as Key, Taemin our youngest, and yours truely!" He laughed. You gasped and remembering girls from your school talking about a singing group.

"Oh my gosh! I just love Taemin!" one girl said, pointed at the poster.
"But Jonghyun is the hottest!" The onther girl said. They both nodded thier heads.

"KIM JONGHYUN?!" You thought. You now remember who he was. You remember hearing SHINee around your school before but never paid to much attention to them and now your standing in from of one of thier members! Your eyes widen as you look at Jonghyun. "SHINee." You say. "Your Jonghyun from SHINee?!" You yell out. Jonghyun looked at you weirdly.
"Yeah. I thought you said you didn't hear of me before." He asks. You start to bow at him repeatedly. Your so nervous being in front of a celebrity. He looks at you surprised.

You bow at him once again and say, " I now remember who you are! I've seen your posters around my school and people talking about you. I'm sorry that I probably made you bored with all my talking!" He laughs at you crazy. You look up at him and see him sitting down on the floor laughing.

"Whats so funny?" You asked confused. He gets up and start to get serious.

"Im sorry its just that, I've never meet a girl like you before." He says. You look at him and start to smile. "Usually girls scream and get crazy when they meet me, but you just bow."

"Is.. that a bad thing?" You ask curiously.

"No. Its a good thing. And I like it." He says smiling.