Chat With Taemin

Make Me Shine

You stand there in front of Taemin's door once again. You slowly reach for the doorknob and open the door.
"Taemin?" You say very quietly as you enter the room. You find in sitting in on his bed. He turns to you and,

"Oh, hey." He says shyly.
 

"Im here to make your bed. Would you mind?" You ask.
He shakes his head and gets up from his bed.

 

You get to his bed and start to fold it. You can feel him watching you as you make his bed.
"_____________?" he says when you finish folding his bed sheets.
"Yes?" You ask, looking at him.

 

"I'm sorry if i seemed so angry back ther in Onew's room." He says. "Im actually really shy and get embarassed easily. I don't usually get angry like that. I dont know what got to me." He looks at you with a deep stare. "I guess I got jealous." He says. He walks closer to you as he talks. "I dont know why though. I also got jealous seeing you and Jonghyun holding hands."
 

You look at him surpirsed, "Why would he be jealous?" You ask yourself.
He looks at you. You see that he looks very serious. For the youngest in the group, he can look very mature.

 

"Tell me why that is. Tell me why I was so jealous." He says seriously looking into your eyes.
"All the people we meet are always treating us like royalty. I mean its not bad but we want to meet someone who can just treat us as regular people. Someone like you." Key's words were popping into your mind.
"In my opinion, Im guessing Minho is starting to like you. Not just Minho, but all of us. I know we've only known each other for a very short time, but there's just something about you that makes us feel like normal people."

 

"Well, maybe its because I'm treating you like a normal person." You say, trying to remember Key's words.
Taemin tilts his head a little, as if he doesnt understand what you mean.

 

"Well, Key and Minho told me that all of you are tired of being treated like royalty. They say that I treat you differently, like normal people. Key thinks that your all starting to like me." You say. You look at him embarassed. "I'm not sure though."
 

Taemin stands up suddenly and looks at you.
"Well if thats the case, then I'll have to fight for you no matter what." Then he walks out of the room without saying another word. 
____________________________________________________________

Another short chappie.
I dont like this one either :|

__
 Another short chappie. I SAA