Where's Minho?

Make Me Shine

 

You walk around the hallways. Kids and people swarm the hallways. You get to your locker and start putting in your notebooks.

A group of girls are behind you, talking about something. As you continue unpacking, you hear something from the group that catches your ears.

”Aish! I asked my parents if I could go to SM World Tour and they didn’t let me!” A girl complains.

”None of us can go.” Another girl says.

”And I really wanted to see SHINee!” Another one says. “What I’d give to see them all!”

You close your locker and can’t help to giggle while you pass by them, knowing that any of those girls would die just to be in your place.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 3:00 bell rang and you quickly pack up your things.

”Why do you seem like you’re in a hurry?” someone asks behind you.

You look up. You see one of your friends, Myungsoo.

”Oh… I just, really need to get home.” You say, still packing your stuff.

”Home? That little shack of yours? Why would you want to hurry over there?” He says.

Myungsoo is your only friend at school. He has been your friend since you’re mother died. He’s the only one in the whole school that knows that you live in a shack and have no mother. No one else is his friend as school. He tired letting you stay in his house for a while but his strict parents wouldn’t allow it.

“Uhm, I have a long essay I have to finish.” You say.

You didn’t want anyone to know about you staying with SHINee, not even Myungsoo.

You dash out of the classroom.

”You better come to my birthday this Friday!” He calls out. “its just gonna be me and you!”

You turn around and nod at him. “I’ll be there!” you call back at him.

You dash outside and go straight to the spot where Minho dropped you off earlier that morning.
Many kids are already outside of school. Just hanging out with their friends.

”I wonder what time he’ll get here.” You ask yourself.
~~~~~~~~

After 10 minutes of waiting a black SUV comes up driving in front of you.

You open the car door and see that is was the same driver that took you to rehearsal the other day.

You look at him confused.

"Where's Minho?"

”He wasn’t able to pick you up. Him and the other members are stilled tied up at the recording studio.” The driver reassures you.

You nod at him and slowly get into the car.

”Ill take you back to the dorm. Unless you want to go somewhere else.” He says starting the car.

You shake your head. “No its fine. I’d like to go back to the dorm.”

He nods and drives away.

You look outside the window. You were really hoping to see Minho. You sigh as you continue to look outside the window as your school slowly passes by you.
_______________________________________
Yeahh so Myungsoo, I used him cause it seem right. I wanted to used Sungjong but he looked too cute xD