Arriving to the house

Make Me Shine

Jonghyun drived and you looked out at the window, looking at the cars and people passing by. There was sileince in the car.

"So, how was your mom like?" Jonghyun ask, breaking the sileince.

"Hmm." You think about your mom real hard. "Well she was happy most of the time. Even in the hardest times, she would want to make us smile."

"I'd wish I could have meet her." He says smiling.

"I'd wish so too." You say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You drive up a drive way and see a huge house. It had at least three stories. Jonghyun parks the car in a garage with five other cars. You walk out of the car and take your backpack with you. You follow Jonghyun into a room the leads you into an enormous and beautiful living room. You look around in amazment. Jonghyun laughs at you while you stare at the room. "Your face looks so funny when your amazed." He laughed. "Let me show you to your room." He leads you to the spiral stairs.

"Uhm where are the other members?" You were curious. You wanted to meet the members of SHINee.

"I think Minho and Key went out. Onew probably went to eat chicken. And Taemin probably napping." Jonghyun said. "They'll be
back soon."

You follow Jonghyun into a beautiful guest room. You stared at the room in awe. You've never been into a room that big and beautiful. You didn't know what to do.

"I guess I'll leave you here to pack up your things." Jonghyun says. You forgot that he was standing next to you.

"Ok." You say and he leaves the room.

You walk carefully around the room. You touch the bed with the tips of your fingers. You've never slept in a real bed before. You pack your things and get settled in. You suddenly hear a knock on the door. The door opens and Jonghyun's head pops out.

"The members are here." he says.

"Ok..." You say. He closes the door and leaves. You stand there, nervous. You dont know what they would think about you. You start to walk out the room slowly. Your mind is filled with question.

Will they like me? Will they be able to let me stay here? What will happen if the people in my school find out that I live with SHINee?

The next thing you know, you are standing in front of four beautiful men.