I made this chapter during class :)

Make Me Shine

You sit there, staring at you chicken. You look at the flower Onew just bought you.
"He called me his girlfriend." You think. You hear someone calling your name.

 

"_____________." Onew asks. "Are you going to eat your chicken?" his face is stuffed with chicken that you can barely understand what he is saying. You look down at his plate. It was already clean.
"Oh. You can have some. I dont think I can finish it all." You say. You divide your food in half and give it to him.
He smiles brightly. "Thanks!" He says, devouring the chicken. "Is there something wrong?" He asks, looking at you. His face was covered in chicken.

 

"Oh. Im just not that very hungry. You lie. "I had a lot of food back at the resturant."
"Well then can I have all of your chicken?" He asks. He smiles innocently.

 

"Haven't you had enough chicken for one day? You had some at the resturant and now you finished yours and want mine?" You say teasingly.
"I can never have enough chicken." He laughs.

 

You laugh at him while you give him your plate. You watch him eat happily.
 

You pick you the flower and start to look at it. You were confused, you didn't know if you should feel admired or nervous with Onew.
"Do you like it?" Onew says, wiping his face clean with a napkin. You notice that he finished all of his chicken.
"Oh yes! Very much! Thank you. Its really beautiful." You look at him. He gives you a sweet and polite smile.

 

"I wonder what will the other SHINee members might think of his." You think as you take the flower and start to head home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You reach home. Onew drives into the garage and parks the car. You look at the clock, it reads 10:20pm.
"I guess you should be packing up your new clothes." Onew says, helping you out of the car. You hold your shoping bags.
"Here let me hold them." Onew suggests. He takes your bags. "You should carry your flower." He takes off his sunglasses, revealing his adorable eyes.

 

You take the flower and hold it carefully.
"We're home!" Onew calls out while opening the door.
Jonghyun is sitting on the couch in the living room. As if he was waiting for you and Onew to get back home.
Taemin walks out of the kitchen holding a bottle of banna milk.

 

"Where have you been?" Minho asks coming down from the stairs.
"Onew took me out shopping for new clothes to wear at SM World tour." You say.
"Oh really? So you two went out on a date?" Jonghyun says looking at Onew.
"Oh! No! It wasn't a date!" You say frantically.

Taemin looks at the flower in your hands. "So where did you get the flower?" He asks.
"Oh.. uhmm.. Onew got it for me." You say uneasily.

 

All of them look staight at Onew. He stares at everyone back. You can actually feel the tension in the room.
 

"So where's Key?" You ask, trying to change the subject.
"Hes asleep." Minho says.
"Im going to bed." Taemin says obviously angry. He puts down his banana milk and walks upstaris. He shoves Minho out of the way and up to his room.
You look at him. You knew he was jealous again.

 

"I'll bring your stuff to your room." Onew says.
"Ok." You follow him upstairs.

 

You turn around to Minho and Jonghyun. "I'll talk to guys soon." You say and wave at them.
Then you walk upstairs and into your room. 
________________________________________________________________ 

I did this chapter at school. While we were watching a movie and then I started to finish it during lunch. KEKE~!