You'll Learn To Love Me

I Can Make You Smile

“C-Choi… Seung Gi,” Luhan repeated and a wave of sickness came over him, causing him to have to sit back down.

 

‘Why does it have to be him of all people? Of everyone in Itaewon… why him?!’ Luhan thought while staring at the ground. His head swam and he desperately tried to suppress his feelings of sickness.

 

“Isn’t there someone else who can do it?” Suho asked worriedly, “anyone else?”

 

The doctor shrugged slightly. “I’m not sure considering how rare his blood type is. Also, we just simply do not have time to search for another blood donor… Mr. Kim needs this transfusion immediately,” he explained, “I already spoke with Seung Gi on the phone and he said that he’d stop by sometime to do it. He seemed rather enthusiastic to help too – seems like a good kid.”

 

‘You obviously don’t know the real Choi Seung Gi then… somethings not right about this,'  Suho thought angrily and had unknowingly balled his hands into fists; Kris rubbed his back soothingly to try to get him to calm down.

 

“I don’t know what conflict you guys have with each other but you really need to set it aside for the sake of your friend,” the doctor stated, noticing how Suho became angered, “but now, you should all try and get some rest. I’m not sure if he’ll be here tonight since it’s already midnight and Jongin isn’t well enough to be seen yet.” And with this statement, the doctor walked back into the operating room.

 

“!” Suho shouted and stomped his foot.

 

“We’re going to have to deal with him… for Kai’s sake,” Kris said, trying his best to fit the role of being the leader.

 

“But-,” Suho began.

 

“But nothing,” Kris said severely, “I won’t allow for Kai to die because we can’t set aside this petty feud and that’s that.”

 

Suho sighed because he knew that Kris was right – he usually was. “Fine,” he mumbled under his breath and looked at Luhan and saw how distraught he looked. ‘Poor kid…’ he thought and sat back down in the cushioned waiting room chair with Kris doing the same.

 

All of them were feeling extremely tired so they fell asleep rather quickly. Suho rested his head on Kris’s shoulder while Kris laid his head on top of Suho’s head and Luhan, slept in an uncomfortable position because he didn’t have a shoulder to lean on.

 


 

“Sleeping Beauty… yoo-hoo… Sleeping Beauty, wake up.”

 

Luhan heard someone whisper in a singsong tune but thought that it was part of his dream… until he felt a hand gently his golden blonde hair. Luhan immediately snapped out of his sleep and saw Seung Gi leaning uncomfortably close to his face.

 

“What the-,” Luhan began but Seung Gi swiftly clasped his hand over his mouth to keep him quiet.

 

“I need to talk to you about this blood transfusion thing but you need to stay quiet or the deals off, okay?” Seung Gi stated and Luhan nodded showing that he understood.

 

“Good, I see that you understand,” Seung Gi said smirking and took his hand off of Luhan’s mouth.

 

“What do you want?” Luhan asked softly and desperately avoided eye contact with him.

 

“To own you,” Seung Gi replied looking completely serious.

 

Luhan looked up at him in bewilderment, “t-to own… me?”

 

Seung Gi nodded and placed his hand on top on Luhan’s hand but Luhan immediately snatched his hand away.

 

“I’ll only go through with this blood transfusion if you agree to be mine,” Seung Gi said, stating the terms of his contract.

 

“You want me to be yours?!” Luhan whispered loudly.

 

“I said be quiet!” Seung Gi hissed, “now hear me out, okay? I promise that I’ll treat you right but you have to be mine and only mine.”

 

“Luhan… I’m going to make you fall in love with me.”

 

 

 

 


Wasn't expecting that were you? XD keke~

 Thanks for all of the support! ^w^ 

Don't hate me but I probably can't update this weekend D: mianhae!!