Bond of Death

I Can Make You Smile

(Slight warning: The next chapters get a little violent but please bear with me! (: I won't disappoint!)

 

 


 

 

 

Suho and Kris were walking down the hallway together when they noticed the scene unfolding outside – Suho was first to notice, however. They saw Seung Gi harshly grab Luhan by the wrist and begin dragging him to his car.

 

“Kris, go get Kai!” Suho exclaimed and pulled out his phone to call 911.

 

“Why don’t we-,” Kris began hesitantly.

 

“We can’t. Kai is the only one who can truly save him! Now go,” Suho said and pushed Kris to get him to hurry.

 

Kris nodded, not bothering to further question Suho like he wanted to, and took off running down the hallway to find Kai in the library, while Suho continued to talk on the phone to the 911 operator.

 

“N-Ne. My friend is about to be harmed ….. He was taken in a red convertible ….. He has golden blonde hair ….. The driver is Choi Seung Gi. He has whitish-blonde hair and dark brown eyes ….. Ne ….. Ne. I understand ….. Please hurry!” Suho finished describing the situation to the authorities and hung up the phone.

 

‘Just… someone please get to Luhan… and quick’ Suho thought worriedly.

 


 

“Kai-ya!” Kris called, ignoring the groans of annoyance and shushing from the people in the library, “hyung!”

 

Kai heard Kris calling his name and walked out from behind a bookshelf. “Why are you-,” Kai began.

 

“That doesn’t matter,” Kris interrupted impatiently, “Luhan is in trouble!”

 

“H-He’s what?!” Kai exclaimed and immediately threw on his hat.

 

“Seung Gi was dragging him off to his car… he looked really pissed. Just go before it’s too late!” Kris snapped.

 

Kai didn’t need Kris to say anything else. He was already halfway out the door before Kris could even finish his sentence.

 

‘Hold on Luhan. I’m coming,’ Kai thought and ran to the parking lot to his motorcycle.

 


 

Seung Gi was driving incredibly fast – the speedometer ticked closer and closer to 100 miles an hour. Luhan screamed in terror as they barely avoided being in several car accidents, as Seung Gi was completely disregarding everything from caution lights to stop signs. He didn’t care for either of their safety.

 

“You see Luhan,” Seung Gi began with a smirk, “I was just going to kill you but then I had a better idea…”

 

Luhan was in a state of absolute shock… he only found himself observing Seung Gi’s face – everything from his bleach blonde hair to his piercing, coffee brown eyes. His fair skin tone was now completely flushed red and his slender yet masculine face was contorted in anger, the upper corner of his lip curling into a snarl. Small beads of sweat slowly rolled down his neck and his black shirt clung to his nicely sculpted body. His bang was cut bluntly above his eyes but it occasionally managed to still get in his eyes and he brushed it aside with one swift hand motion. He slowly looked at Luhan out of the corner of his eyes, causing Luhan to gulp anxiously.

 

“See… I decided to kill us both,” Seung Gi concluded proudly. “Death shall be the bond that keeps us together… forever,” he added with slight chuckle that escalated to psychotic fits of laughter.

 

“You don’t have to do this Seung Gi!” Luhan exclaimed, staring at him wide-eyed, “W-What did I even do t-to hurt you?!”

 

Seung Gi’s laughter immediately died out and he sharply turned another corner, leaving more pitch-black tire streaks on the ground. “I saw that you were with Kai yesterday. I saw everything. The kiss… the cuddling… every-ing-thing. Care to explain yourself?” Seung Gi asked; his tone of voice became deadly serious.

 

Luhan gulped. “How did you-,” he began.

 

“It doesn’t matter how!” Seung Gi screamed and punched the steering wheel, “you ing cheated on me… that’s what matters!”

 

“I… I…” Luhan stammered. He knew he couldn’t lie his way out this time – Seung Gi saw everything for his own eyes.

 

“Why him? Why do you want him over me?” Seung Gi said, blurting out several questions at once, “why can’t you just love me like you love him…?”

 

“You asked me to try and I did. I tried! I tried but you always hurt me!” Luhan yelled and Seung Gi slammed on the brakes, causing Luhan to lunge forward and painfully hit his head on the dashboard.

 

“I… what?” Seung Gi asked, looking at Luhan with pure malice in his eyes. His eyes seemed to turn jet-black as they bore down upon Luhan while he held his throbbing head and blood seeped through his fingers, trailing down his arm.

 

“This is exactly what I’m talking about…” Luhan whimpered and angry tears fell from his eyes, mixing with the blood that slid down his face.

 

Seung Gi gulped guiltily and went back to driving – this time he drove slower. “Don’t worry… you won’t hurt much longer,” he assured with a smirk.

 


 

Kai followed the red convertible but was sure to keep a good distance away from it. He didn’t want Seung Gi to see him – not yet. Kai was able to locate the car by following the chaos Seung Gi caused while driving… not to mention all the tire streaks he left in the road.

 

‘Hang in there Luhan… I won’t let him hurt you. This time… this time I actually have a plan,’ Kai thought.