BANG

I Can Make You Smile

Seung Gi eventually parked the car at an old, abandoned factory on the outskirts of town. He then reached into his glove compartment and pulled out a gun and Luhan gasped in fear. “Don’t do this! Please!” Luhan begged while desperately trying to open the car door but to no avail – it was locked from the outside.

 

“Shh,” Seung Gi shushed him and grabbed Luhan, kissing his forehead, “it’ll all be over soon. We’ll never be apart again.”

 

Luhan stared at Seung Gi in shock while watching him get out the car. He shoved the gun in the back of his pants and walked around the car to Luhan’s door.

 

“No! Please no!” Luhan continued to beg as Seung Gi opened his door, “don’t do this!”

 

No! Please no! Don’t do this!” Seung Gi mimicked as he grabbed him, roughly pulling him out of the car, “nothing you say will save you now.”

 

Luhan cried uncontrollably as he struggled against Seung Gi’s grasp but Seung Gi was much stronger than him – his muscles proved it.

 

Seung Gi dragged him into the building and threw Luhan to the floor. “I’m sorry I couldn’t do this in a more romantic place but… I was a bit stretched for time,” he said with a shrug.

 

Luhan attempted to get up and run but Seung Gi pulled out his gun, immediately aiming it at him. “Where do you think you’re going?” he barked, his voice echoing loudly throughout the factory. Each word bounced off the rusty, mold-ridden walls and back to Luhan, who shuddered in fear.

 

“You don’t want to hurt me…” Luhan reasoned softly.

 

Seung Gi laughed hysterically again – all possible sanity has now escaped him. If there were any bit of humanity in Seung Gi… it was gone now. Then only thing that remained was vengeance. Bloodthirsty vengeance.

 

“No, not at all. If you let me get a good headshot, you won’t be hurt at all I promise,” Seung Gi snickered and eventually regained his cold disposition.

 

“Too bad that won’t be happening,” said a voice that rang out from the darkness.

 

“I see Kai has come to join our festivities,” Seung Gi said with a smirk, immediately recognizing the voice, and waved the gun around carelessly, “come on out!”

 

And come out he did. Kai appeared to practically melt out of the shadows and Luhan’s heart soared upon seeing him. “Kai!” Luhan called and outstretched his hand towards him, desperately wanting to run to him.

 

“Shut up!” Seung Gi yelled at Luhan. He then turned to aim his gun directly at Kai’s chest. “It’s nice to see that you could make it,” he continued.

 

“The pleasure was mine,” Kai said with a sarcastic bow, “now what are today’s festivities if I may ask?”

 

“Well, first I’m going to kill Luhan… then, since you showed up, I’m going to kill you and then myself,” Seung Gi explained.

 

Kai frowned in a taunting manner, which made Seung Gi snarl. “Too bad I can’t let you do any of that,” Kai shrugged and flashed one of his most charming smiles.

 

Seung Gi cocked his gun and slightly squeezed the trigger. “I’m the one calling the shots around here… not you!” he screamed, the delusion in his eyes burning intensely.

 

“Look… I’m sorry that Luhan loves me and not you but… you didn’t honestly think he could ever love you, did you? You’re pathetic,” Kai instigated.

 

“Shut up,” Seung Gi growled quietly.

 

“How does it feel to know that the person you love most loves someone else?” Kai asked with a cocky smirk – he could see that his plan was working. Seung Gi’s entire face was burning red and his hair hung over his now jet-black eyes.

 

“Shut up!” Seung Gi yelled, his breathing becoming more erratic with each inhale.

 

“Have you ever had him kiss you back… to feel his skin against yours… to hear him say ‘I love you’…?” Kai said sharply, each word cutting Seung Gi like a knife, “I’ve had all that. Luhan never loved you and never will love you because he’ll always love me.”

 

“I said SHUT UP!” Seung Gi screamed piercingly and he pulled the trigger – BANG. The gunshot ripped through the silence and resonated throughout the entire abandoned factory.

 

Kai slowly clasped his hands over his stomach and looked down with a stunned look upon his face. He stumbled a few steps backward before falling backwards, landing harshly on the cold concrete floor.

 

“Kai!” Luhan yelled as tears ravaged his body, “KAI!”