The First Member (2)

The Brilliant High

 

Kyu and Key walked to the school together. At the intersecting street, they met Taeyeon and Victoria.

Ya, why we meet again?” Taeyeon annoyed. Kyuhyun grinned,

“Our school…is this way. So I must ask you why you pass this way,”

“Hmp! This is a short cut,” Taeyeon said.

Kyuhyun rolled his eye,

“Haha…Alright,”

On the way, they started to bother each other. Taeyeon snudge Kyu with her elbow and Kyu snudge her back. Key and Victoria, who walked behind them, rolled their eye.

“Geez…really,” Key sighed.

Victoria looked at him,

Ya, do you know Sherlock Holmes cases?” she suddenly asked.

Key looked at her,

“Huh? Why? Well…I know some of them,”

Victoria sighed.

“Ah...My teacher loves to give my class a quiz. Some kind of mysteries, you now. She said that it’ll stimulate our rain. So, yesterday she gave us a new quiz. A story,” she said.

“What story?” Key started to curious.

Victoria searched in her bag and gave something to Key,

“Here. Read it yourself,”

Key took the paper and read with slow voice,

“My friend and I had a jewelry store. We run it together. We work really hard so our store becomes one of the influential jewelry stores. But one of my friend behaviors really make me annoyed. He loves to read Sherlock Holmes books while we watch the store. I know he really love mystery and sometimes he will make me amazed with his analysis. In this business, sometimes the buyer will deceive us. Our store is become bigger and the income is really big! Ah… I have so many dreams with that money!

One night, my friend came home first while I still accounting something. Suddenly I heard a weird from outside. Then I see someone with black clothes, wore a mask and fishy. He entered the store and looked at me. Without words, he pointed the counter and gave me a big bag.

I know he’s a robber. He made a motion that if I call the police, I’ll die. So I did what he wants. He took his bag, which full of jewelry. Before he left the store, I saw something. He had a tattoo. A snake tattoo on his right hand. A Tattoo with an initial. YJ. That’s my friend initial!

So I call the police and they caught my friend quickly. But even he denied everything, that’s a waste. I saw what he did.”


“Wow…” Key amazed. Victoria smiled,

“Interesting, hm?”

When they continued to walk, they suddenly realized that Kyu and Taeyeon watched them all the time.

“You told him that quiz, huh?” Taeyeon asked. Victoria nodded.

“Oh yes,”

Taeyeon shook her head,

“I don’t know how to solve that quiz. Don’t know what’s wrong in that story,”

Kyu took the paper from Key,

“Let me read it,”

He red for two minutes then smiled.

Aigoo…It’s so easy!”

Taeyeon and Victoria surprised,

“Huh? It’s so easy?”

Kyuhyun nodded and laughed.

“Oh yes!”

Victoria excited,

“Tell me, tell me Oppa!” she begged.

Kyu laughed once again,

“No! That’s your quiz! Come on Key, we’ll be late!” he took Key’s arm then they ran quickly.

Taeyeon and Victoria mouths opened.

Y…ya! Wait, Oppa, Oppa!” Victoria shouted. But she only heard Kyu’s laughed.

“Just remember that man’s friend behavior, little hoobae!” Kyu shouted.
 

Taeyeon shook her head,

“That annoying boy, really!”

***

Kyu and Key walked home.

Hyung! I still don’t know how to solve that quiz!”

Kyu patted his forehead,

“Ah, jeongmal Key! That’s so easy!”

Key’s face turned sullen,

“Easy? Huh! Just tell me hyung!”

Kyu laughed,

“Ah, OK, OK! So…” but he suddenly stopped.

He saw Victoria and Taeyeon, got down from the bus. They saw Kyu too and their face turned sullen,

Oppa!”

They walked to Kyu. Taeyeon and Victoria looked annoyed,

“Ah, oppa, you really!”

Kyuhyun smiled evilly,

“Fufufu…So you knew the answer?” he asked. Victoria, still annoyed, nodded.

“Yes. With your clue,”

Kyuhyun nodded complacently,

“Good…good,” he looked happy while Key looked more annoyed now.

“What? What? So I’m the one who still don’t know how to solve that? Tell me!”

Victoria looked at him,

“Kyu oppa told me that I must remember that man’s behavior. So that’s the solution. That man loves Sherlock Holmes books. He’s smart in analysis,”

“Then?” Key more curious.

“So he must be a careful person! He’s impossible to forget his tattoo! He must be covered it before he start his robbery. It’s so stupid that he forget the most important thing,”

Key’s mouth opened while Kyu clapping.

Bravo, Victoria!”

“The motive perhaps the other man, who saw his friend’s robbery, wants to take the income for himself,” Victoria continued and Kyu clapped once again.

“Once again, Bravo,” Kyu smiled. Victoria finally smiled too.

Taeyeon and Key shook their head.

“You’re so smart,” they looked at Kyu.

Kyu surprised. He looked at Taeyeon.

“I am…what? Taeyeon, say that once again! I’m…”

Taeyeon quickly realized her mistake.

“W…what? NO!!! Kyuhyun, you’re annoying!” she ht Kyu’s shoulder while Kyu laughed so hard.

“HAHAHA! Kim Taeyeon said that I’m smart!”

“NOOO!!!” Taeyeon hit him once again.

Victoria and Key smiled.

“They did it once again,” Victoria laughed. Key nodded.

“Fight, fight and fight again. Omo, like a kid!”

***