The Screaming Crows (1)

The Brilliant High

This case will be longer than before… But I promise it’ll really interesting! Kyaa… >,<

 

“Holiday, it’s holiday!!!” Taeyeon shouted like crazy. She sat in the café with Victoria and Amber.

“Let’s have fuuun!” Victoria yelled.

“Mmm, we need spa and body treatment and…” she continued but Amber stopped it.

“Go to the wifi area,”

Taeyeon and Victoria rolled their eyes.

“We wanna have fun, Amber! We must have fun! After so many cases…”

Amber shook her head,

“Hey, surfing on the internet will be fun too! I have new friend, he’s a super hacker in US and…”

OPPA!!!” Now Victoria who stopped her words by called Kyu.

Kyu, Key and Sungmin entered the café. They grinned.

“Hey girls!”

“Where’s Onew and Chanyeol?” Taeyeon asked.

“Onew will come later. He meet new student who challenge him to make new software,” Kyu answered. Amber surprised,

“Huh? New software? Who is he, who is he, Oppa?”

“And Chanyeol?” Taeyeon quickly stopped Amber. Kyu laughed,

“Haha, why you asked about him?”

“I think he must be joining in our club too,” Taeyeon shrugged and Victoria nodded. Kyu laughed once again and said that he already told Chanyeol about the club.

“You already knew his answer, right? He chooses to help us from back but not join the club. He just likes sleep. Hunt the information will be boring for him,”

Amber laughed,

“Boring? Hunting is not boring! It’s jus like having battle in the web. But the difference is you do that in the real life,”

Sungmin nodded,

“You’re right! But I think I wanna give him our pin. He helped us so much before,”

Kyu laughed but he nodded,

“Haha, yes. Perhaps Yeollie will like it although he not joins our club,”

Kyu, Key and Sungmin sit. Taeyeon quickly bombard them with holiday plans.

“It’s holiday! Victoria, Amber and I wanna go to the resort! Spa, body treatment and…”

“Surfing web,” Amber continued but Taeyeon ignored her.

“What about yours?” 

Key grinned,

“I asked Kyu hyung to come to my grandmother’s village. It’s really a beautiful village. Traditional, but…chic! You’ll find so many beautiful sceneries there. Also, that village produces so many beautiful souvenirs. 100% hand made. Accecories, hats… Ah…”

Key really loves chic clothes and accecories. He wore the most chic clothes among the members of the Brilliant High. He’ll combine his uniform with unique accecories.

“Accecories? Uwaaah…interesting…” Victoria amazed. Key nodded.

“Mmm. It’s really cool village. And the foods… hmmm…,”

Taeyeon and Amber gulped.

“Foods?”

Kyu smirk,

“Food, eh, Taeyeon?” he said and Taeyeon quickly glared at her. The other members who already smelt the aroma of fight quickly said,

“Interesting! Eonnie, let’s join them!” Amber looked at Taeyeon enthusiastically.

“Mmm, oh forget the resort and spa, eonni!” Victoria added, nodded many times.

“You don’t have to ask for join! We invite you too! This is our holiday as The Brilliant High members!” Key said with bright face.

“EEEH, REALLY?” Victoria and Amber quickly looked at him. Key nodded.

“Mmm! Our first holiday! Of course you must join!”

“YIPPEE!” Victoria and Amber yelled.

***

“Uwaaah…This is so cool!” Victoria came out from the car, smiled widely.

Oppa, this is cool!” Amber added, smiled brightly. She came out from the car too, with her big backpack. Key said that she won’t need her notebook because there’s no connection in the village, but Amber was hellbent because she didn’t wanna separated with her notebook.

Key grinned. He took the luggages, Onew and Sungmin helped him, while Kyu who ride the car, took the key. Key brought them to his grandmother’s house.

“Cool, isn’t it? I know you’ll like it! This is a traditional village, but not primitive! There’s big store too here,” Key said. The village truly really beautiful. Still green and the air were really fresh. The houses there like in a small city, but with larger front yard. The lane was so unique too. Made from refined stones. You can imagine a classic and chic village.

“Good, Key. I like this. I’ll take some pictures and post it to the web,” Onew said and took his camera.

Amber took her camera too,

“My blog will be fresher with this panorama,” she said and followed Onew to take the picture. Onew taught her to take good pictures.

“Bokji Village, huh?” Sungmin asked Key and Key nodded.

“Mmm. Since 1920, really beautiful and the population is big too. They live by farming and sell their hand made accecories,” he explained.

“Come on, see halmeoni and harabeoji,” he continued and everyone nodded.

Key’s grandmother and grandfather suddenly appeared before the members knocked the door. They heard Key’s car’s sound. They looked really old, perhaps 75 years old. But both of them looked really healthy in their age.

Omo, Key!” His grandmother almost ran to him then hugged him. Key laughed,

Halmeoni!”

His gradmother laughed too, while his grandfather just smiled widely

“Long time no see! Omo, you’re so handsome! Come in, come in…,” she said and grabbed his arms until she saw Kyu and the other.

Omo, your friends?”

Key nodded and introduced the members.

“He’s Kyu hyung, my sunbae and my bestfriend. He’s Sungmin hyung, my sunbae too. This is Taeyeon noona, studying in New High. Victoria and Amber studying in the same school too as Tae noona. And this is Onew hyung who studying in Hyeseong High School,”

Kyu and the other bowed to her.

Key’s grandmother nodded,

“Mmm, your friends are really handsome and beautiful too! I like him,” she suddenly whispered and pointed at Sungmin. Sungmin smiled widely and his cheeks became red. Key laughed.

Omo, halmeoni!”

They entered Key grandmother’s house, which is really neat and clean. There’re so many classic ornaments on the wall. Taeyeon and Victoria amazed,

“Uwaaah…”

“Beautiful, isn’t it? We collected them when we’re young,” Key’s grandfather explained while smiled widely. Taeyeon and Victoria nodded,

“Mmm, really beautiful, harabeoji!”

When they have lunch, Key said that the members will spend the holiday for two weeks. His grandmother was so happy.

“It’s good! Tell your father that he must meet me too. He’s so busy doing his work until he forgets his parents, ckckck…”

Key laughed,

“I will halmeoni. Appa sent his regards for you and harabeoji.”

His grandfather looked at him and the others,

“So, what are your plans, kids? You must be happy seeing this village panorama, but I suggest you to see our Bokji Lake,”

Key’s grandmother nodded,

“Mmm. Really recommended, kids…”

Key laughed,

“That’s a good idea, halmeoni. Then I’ll bring them to our famous market,”

When they prepare to sleep, Taeyeon said to Key,

“Key! Your grandmother and grandfather are so nice! You’re right; the foods are re…ally delicious!”

This time, Kyu didn’t give his comment to Taeyeon’s hobby of foot. He just shook his head while listening to Key’s explanation.

“They’re cool, isn’t it? Halmeoni is very funny and harabeoji is so kind. Come, Tae noona. We make to do list for tomorrow!” he suggested.

Kyu said that he wants to go to the bathroom, left the other members whose busy planning the To Do List. He went to the backyard and saw Key’s grandmother and grandfather chit-chatted. He didn’t wanna disturbed them and walked slowly but suddenly, he heard them said something strange.

“They wanna go to the Bokji Lake, is it OK?” Key’s grandfather asked.

“It’s OK, Hongchul. Key already knew about that massacre. They won’t visit that forest,”

Kyu stopped. What? Massacre?