Can We Meet in the Darkness? (3)

The Brilliant High

Dear readers!!^^ I give you the new character...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“We failed...” Kyu’s face turned sullen.
“I thought with our charm, they’ll tell us everything, hyung...” Key’s face turned sullen too.
Taeyeon almost vomit her food out,
“Uhuk...what? charm?”
“Yeah, our charm...” Kyu nodded, still sullen. 
Taeyeon looked at him for a second than...
“WUAHAHAHA!” she burst into laugh.
“Hmpf...Wait, wait. Don’t be kidding. But...charm?” Victoria almost burst into laugh too while Amber tried to hold her laugh.
Key nodded,
“Yes, our charm...” Key replied.
“Ah, I know!” Kyu clapped his hands when Victoria and Amber almost burst into laugh. 
“Huh? What? What?” Taeyeon looked enthusiastic. 
“I’ll ask for Sungmin’s help!” Kyu answered happily. 
“Who’s he?” Taeyeon confused but Key smiled.
“Fufufu...You’re right, hyung. He’s the first rank.”
“Sungmin hyung will be a great help for us,” he added.
“Who’s he?” Victoria asked. Key looked at her,
“One of ulzzang in my school,” he smiled. Taeyeon looked more enthusiastic.
“Huh, ulzzang? How many are they in your school?”
Kyu looked conceit,
“Hm! There’re so many....Our ulzzangs are the best in Seoul,”
Taeyeon’s eyes looked bigger,
“Really? Uwaaah...I want to meet them!” 
Kyu looked more conceit.
“Hm! You already meet two of them!” he said while Key tried to hold his laugh. Taeyeon and Victoria surprised.
“REALLY? Where? Where?” they looked around quickly. 
Kyu looked at them and suddenly...pointed at himself.
“Here,”
Taeyeon and Victoria’s face changed quickly. It looked like they eat some bitter food. 
“Eh, what? YOU? NO WAY!!!” they started to laugh. Taeyeon held her stomach while Victoria hit her knee.
“WUAHAHAHA, NO WAY!!” they shouted once again, laughed many times.  
“And Key too,” Kyu said, pettishly. Key quickly made full of proud expression.  Taeyeon and Victoria’s laugh louder,
“WUAHAHAHA!! NO WAY? Key too?” 
Key’s face turned red, while Taeyeon and Victoria laughed louder and louder.
***
“Shut up, he’s coming,” Kyu’s face was really red. He looked at Taeyeon and Victoria with annoyed face.
“WUAHAHAHA...Ulzzang! They said they’re ulzzang!” Taeyeon melted in laugh.
“I never heard such a big hoax than this! Right, eonni?” Victoria held her stomach, laughed till her face turned really red. 
“YES! Ulzzzang, they said! WUAHAHAHA!” Taeyeon laughed louder. Victoria nodded many times while still laughed. Amber looked at them while tried to hold her laugh. 
“They’re an ulzzang, you now. They don’t tell a lie,” suddenly there’s someone said.
“No way!” Taeyeon and Victoria answered quickly. They want to protest to that person and opened their eyes, when they surprised.
Really surprised. 
“Like I said, they’re really our ulzzang,” Sungmin said smoothly. 
Taeyeon and Victoria’s protest dissapeared quickly. They gulped while Amber’s mouth opened widely. Lee Sungmin bowed then smiled to them all. He’s a handsome guy, with sweet smile, and has soft voice when he’s talking. His smile seemingly has a power to attract people because now Taeyeon and Victoria keep looking at him while Amber’s mouth still opened widely.
“Ha...handsome...” Amber said slowly.
Sungmin smiled widely to her. With that smile, Taeyeon and Victoria almost melted.
“Thank you...” he said smoothly and Amber almost melted too. 
Sungmin sit near Kyu and Key, who smiled widely to him. He still wore his uniform. He even wore a shawl and a hat. 
“Hey, you still wear that hat,” Kyu laughed and Sungmin nodded.
“Oh yes. This is center of my charms, you know,” he answered.  
“It’s cool, hyung. I wanna try too,” Key said and Sungmin shook his head.
“No no no. Just keep your current fashion, Key. You’re cool. You’re our fashion setter,” he smiled. 
Sungmin looked at Kyu,
“Still wear your usual suit, Kyu? You still the same, kekeke,” he said and Kyu laughed.
“I like this style. Fit my character,”
Onew, who all the times didn’t say anything, suddenly said,
“Um...please do something with these girls,” 
Sungmin looked at him and suddenly realized that Taeyeon, Victoria, and Amber still gawked,
“Ah, really, dear Ladies... Just close your mouth and breath...” he showed to them.
“Breath, yes yes...” Taeyeon, Victoria and Amber nodded together and did what Sungmin said. 
Kyu and Key tried to hold their laugh. 
“He’s amazing. Isn’t he?” Kyu said and Taeyeon nodded, still froze for Sungmin’s charisma. 
“Yes, really amazing...” 
Sungmin smiled. 
“Thank you, girls...But seriously, don’t you think that Kyu and Key are the ulzzang too?” 
“NOOOO!” Taeyeon and Victoria answered quickly. Kyu and Key’s face turned red immediately, while Onew and Amber tried to hold their laugh.
Sungmin smiled widely.
“I’m serious. I’m the first rank, Kyu is second, and Key is the third. Everyone admits it,” he said. Taeyeon and Victoria quickly shook their head,
“Heeeh? Kyu and Key is the second and third rank? No way...” 
Kyu and Key’s face turned redder than before. Onew tried to stop the war quickly.
“Oh please. Just stop here. It’s not the matter now. Um...Sungmin hyung? We need your help,” he said to Sungmin. 
Sungmin looked at him, looked confused.
“Oh yes. Kyu asked me to help you all. What help?” he asked.
“Kyu hyung and Key’s school has a mysterious attacker and stalker. We think both of them is the same person. Meaningly, he did both of that crime. There’re girls and guys that became his victim. We faced a problem to get the information from the victim,” Onew explained.
Sungmin surprised.
“Do you mean that famous incident? The princess’ friends and their boyfriend really have bad luck,” 
Kyu nodded,
“Yeah. That incident. We wanna investigate it,” 
Sungmin surprised more.
“Eeeh, investigate? You’re joking! Just let the police do that,” he laughed. 
“No,” both of Kyu and Key answered quickly. Sungmin shook his head. He looked at Onew.
“Are they serious?” he asked and Onew grinned.
“From the first sight, what do you think hyung?” 
Sungmin shook his head once again.
“Ah, really, ckck...OK. What help do you want?” 
Kyu and Key’s face turned bright immediatey. They smiled widely.
“Can you attract them to give us the information?” said Kyu. 
Sungmin almost choke while he drank.
“Uhuk...what? Attract them? The princess and her friends?” he said with red face. 
“Mm,” both of Kyu and Key nodded.
***
“Geez, why I must do this?” Sungmin annoyed. He walked fast along the corridor. Every girl quickly turned their heads at him when he passed them, but Sungmin was too annoyed to realize that.
Kyu and Key finally could make Sungmin agreed their idea. Sungmin still don’t know why he could accept their request and said “yes”.
“Really! I must be crazy too,” he said in annoyed tone. 
“They even are not my type,” he added while walked faster. He hate Tiffany and her friends. She loves to bully the students and making jokes of them. 
When Sungmin finally reached Tiffany and her friends’ class, he took a deep breath before entered the class. 
Everyone shouted at him when they see him in,
“OPPA!!!” 
“Sungmin oppa!”
“Why he came? Is he looking for a girl?”
“It must be me then! He walked to me yesterday morning!”
Sungmin ignored them and walked to Tiffany’s desk. Everyone surprised, many girls looked annoyed.
“Huh! The princess!” 
“How can he like her?”
Sungmin ignored them once again.
Tiffany surprised when she saw Sungmin. She quickly fixed her hair,
“Oppa!” she said in sweet tone and smiled widely. In Sungmin’s ear, that tone is really nauseate. But he tried to refrain himself and smiled back to her,
“Dear Tiffany. Can you and your friends come with me? I wanna talk,” 
Tiffany nodded quickly without thinking,
“Mmm, OK. Yuri, Yoo Mi, Mi Ra, you heard him. Come on!” she looked at her friends. They quickly stood up with really bright face.
Sungmin brought them to the school food court and bought them foods. They looked really happy.
“You’re so kind and sweet, Oppa...” Yoo Mi smiled widely to him.
“Awesome,” added Mi Ra cutely and made Sungmin almost vomit. 
“So, what’s happen, Oppa?” Yuri touched Sungmin’s hand. Sungmin almost pulled his hand but he tried to calm down himself and smiled,
“Dear Ladies, I wanna ask what happened to you when the stalker came,” 
They surprised. Tiffany quickly asked.
“Why?” she looked suspicious. Her friends looked suspicious. 
Sungmin smiled.
“I won’t let him hurt my dear ladies. He made you scare, right? I won’t let him makes you scare,”
Their suspicion disappeared quickly. They yelled,
“Kyaaaaaaaa! Oppa! That’s so sweet!”
Got you... Sungmin grinned in his heart.
“Tell me how he looks like,” he said with sweet tone. Tiffany and her friends nodded quickly.
“Mmm. Yoo Mi, Mi Ra, tell him,” Tiffany said and they nodded quickly.
“OK. He’s tall. He wore a masker,” said Yoo Mi and Mi Ra nodded.
“Surgery masker. He also wore a black jacket and his head covered with his jacket’s veil,” Mi Ra added.
“Any specific characteristic?” Sungmin asked and both of Yoo Mi and Mi Ra looked at each other.
“I think...he wore glasses,” Mi Ra said and Yoo Mi nodded.
“Yes. She’s right. Glasses. I also saw it when he ran after me until the second alley. There’s a lamp there,” 
Sungmin nodded. 
“Perfect. So he’s tall, wear a surgery masker, black jacket and veil, and glasses,” he said and both if Yoo Mi and Mi Ra nodded.
“And his shoes! He...it’s like his toe is hurt. There’s a blood on it,” Yoo Mi added, suddenly remember something. Sungmin smiled widely.
Tiffany and Yuri looked at him,
“Oppa, we’re scare! Please protect us!” they begged and Sungmin wanna vomit once again before he said,
“Ah...I...I will, dear Ladies...” 
***
“OK. Now we must find the information from their boyfriend. We must compare to their attacker,” Kyu said and Key nodded. Sungmin’s face turned sullen.
“I won’t do that again. My charm only works on girls,” he said and Kyu sighed.
“I know...” 
Sungmin suddenly looked at Victoria.
“What?” Victoria looked happy with his attention.
“Do that,” suddenly Sungmin said. Victoria surprised. Everyone too. 
“Do what?” Victoria didn’t understand. u
“Taking the information from their boyfriend. You can do that,” Sungmin continued. Victoria and the other surprised more.
“Heeeee?” Victoria shouted. Sungmin nodded.
“Just try that first,” 
***
“Geez, why I must do this?” Victoria annoyed. She walked fast along the corridor with sullen face. Sungmin said she has charm, so he thought that Victoria will be success to get the information.
“She has charm?” Both of Kyu and Key laughed immediately. Victoria’s face turned sullen, while Onew and Amber tried to hold their laugh. 
“Yes, she has. Sungmin smiled. 
So, here she is. She walked along the corridor in Seoul Centre’s uniform (Kyu finally agreed, he borrowed that uniform from his neighbor who was an alumnus in Seoul Centre). When she walked, she could hear the students surprised,
“Who is she?”
“Is she a new student?”
“Omo, so beautiful!”
She kept walking and ignored them. She finally found the princess’ boyfriends, in the school food court. Without any difficulty, she asked them to give her the information. 
She came back to Kyu and the others.
“The characteristic of the attacker is the same with the stalker. He also wore bloody shoes,” she said and everyone looked satisfied.
“Good job, Victoria!” Kyu looked really happy. Taeyeon smiled,
“How did you do that?” she asked and Victoria’s face turned sullen immediately.
“So easy. They’re really weak. When I came to them, they acted like a stupid guy. Whatever I asked, they answered it immediately,” 
Sungmin smiled widely.
“See? You have that charm!” he said and Victoria’s face turned red. 
Kyu nodded.
“We have the clue. They’re really the same person,”
***