Can We Meet in the Darkness? (1)

The Brilliant High

Dear readers!^^ Are you ready for the new story! Kya...kya...kya...>,< I'll bring you new story for tonight! :D

“For Taeyeon!” Kyu shouted, although he looked at little bit annoyed.

“Taeyeon!” everyone shouted together.

They celebrate their success to solve the mystery at their usual cafe. This time, Kyu let Taeyeon eat her favourite part of pizza. He felt defeated.

“Your face is sullen, Oppa,” Victoria held her smile. Kyu pout,

“Urgh...I must say that you’re really careful, Taeyeon,”

Taeyeon laughed loudly,

“Hahaha! THANK YOU, CHO KYUHYUN!” she shouted happily. Kyu’s face turned more sullen.

Kyu was not the only person who his face turned sullen. Amber’s face, who invited by Taeyeon to join woth them too, turned sullen.

“Why you don’t ask me to join too? To solve the mystery?” she said acidly. She suddenly looked at Onew. Onew, who drink at that time, choke immediately.

“I must accept that he gave you a better help,” she added and Onew grinned.

Taeyeon and Victoria tried to hold their smile.

“I’m sorry. Next time, you’ll join too. We need our search engines,” Victoria said. Amber finally smiled too.

Suddenly there’s someone―or more than one―people entered the cafe. Kyu and Key’s face turned sullen,

“That princess with her friends...” Kyu said acidly.

Everyone quickly looked at the people who just came. Key grinned,

“She really can’t come alone, right? What a pitiful girl,”

“Princess?” Amber asked and Key nodded.

“Oh yes. Everyone calling her princess because she always act as if she’s a princess. She’s egoist and annoying,”

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at that girl, who came with her three friends. She’s a tall and beautiful girl, with wavy black hair. One of her friends is as beautiful as her, but the other two are different. Not really beautiful but looked arrogant.

“She’s beautiful,” Victoria shrugged. Key rolled his eyes,

“Yeah, yeah...”

“One moccacino, one Americano, one Latte, and one black coffee,” they could hear she ordered.

“I wanna moccacino too,” one of her arrogant friend protested.

“No, Yoo Mi, it’s my special drink. You can’t ordering the same drink like me,” the Princess girl said quickly. The arrogant girl, Yoo Mi, pout.

Kyu laughed a little,

“Look at that! Annoying, huh?”

“Who’s her name?” asked Onew.

“Tiffany,” Key answered with underestimate looks.

“And the other’s name?” asked Amber.

“After her is Yuri,” Key pointed at the second girl, who as beautiful as Tiffany.

“And the arrogant girls are Mi Ra and Yoo Mi,” he continued.     

Tiffany and her friends didn’t notice that Kyu and Key are in the cafe too. Until Yumi finally realized,

“Kyu Oppa! Key!” her face suddenly changed brighter.

Both of Kyu and Key didn’t pay attention on her. Tiffany and the other, who finally realized them too, quickly changed into a different person too. Tiffany looked at Kyu and wink at him (Kyu almost vomit). Yuri waved with aegyo face at Key (Key almost vomit) and Mi Ra gave them a far kiss (both of Kyu and Key almost vomit) .

“Just ignore them,” Kyu said, his face turned sullen while Taeyeon and Victoria tried to hold their laugh.

***

Taeyeon, Victoria and Amber reached Kyu and Key’s school. Yesterday, Yunho asked them to the court. To see Joohyun’s case court. Taeyeon and Victoria wanna Amber join with them too while Onew will came later, he wanna finish his job first. He has a job to make program and software for many companies. Taeyeon, Victoria and Amber’s school finished faster, so they have a plan to pick up Kyu and Key. Victoria was the most happy person with that plan.

“We’ll come to the public school! There’ll be so much boys!” she yelled while Taeyeon and Amber just looked at each other and grinned. They school in the woman school, so they don’t see boys in the school.

Ulzzang, ulzzang!” Victoria yelled again, happily. 

They entered the school. They walked along the corridors happily. With their different uniform, they became center of attention.

“New High students?” whispered one of the boys.

Omo, neomu yeppeo...” the other boys whispered.

“Is that Amber Liu? That famous programmer?” the other boys pointed at Amber.

Taeyeon and Victoria smiled widely. Amber grinned while the students recognize her.

Suddenly when they entered the second corridor, there’re some noisy voice.

“You’re really pathetic, D.O!”

“Come to your eomma, Suho! You crying boy!”

“Hey, hey, Baekhyun! Why you glance at me? Wanna fight, hah?”

One boys suddenly fell inf front of Taeyeon, Victoria, and Amber. The three of them surprised.

“Haha, D.O! you’re terribly pathetic!” someone shouted then laughed. The one who shouted was a wild boy, he grinned at D.O. his friends, with the same wild and arrogant face, laughed too.

Victoria quickly helped the falling boys.

“Aish, jinjja...are you alright?” Victoria asked smoothly to that boy. That boy, D.O nodded, his head bowed so Victoria didn’t see his expression.

“Don’t think about them. It just a crap, you know,” Victoria said once again. D.O nodded.

“Thank you so much, noona...” he said slowly.

“Yes, yes right, Baekhyun! Just help your pathetic friend!”

One boy suddenly walked to D.O and quickly helped him. He looked at Victoria.

“Thank you so much, noona...”

“Let’s go, Suho. Stop crying,” Bakehyun looked at the other boy who stood behind him.

Victoria shook her head, looked at D.O, Baekhyun and Suho from far.

“Ckck, really. Can you imagine how the kids can be so cruel?”

Amber started to feel angry. She walked to the wild and arrigant boys. She folded her sleeves,

“Stop it, you terrible, useless, disgusting boys,” she said rudely.

The wild and arrogant boys looked at her. One of them whispered,

“New High,”

The other boys grinned.

“Huh! Let’s go, guys! We don’t fight with girls,”

Amber looked angrier when they boys left her.

“They did it again, huh?” suddenly Amber heard something from her back.

Jinjja, they become more disgusting,” the other voice replied.

Amber surprised.

“Kyu Oppa! Key!”

Both of Kyu and Key grinned at her,

“Good job, Amber. You’re really brave,” Kyu smiled widely.

Taeyeon and Victoria realized Kyu and Key’s appearance too.

“Kyu! Key!” they waved while smiled widely.

Kyu shook his head too, feel sympathy,

“Ah, really, remember what they did to Suho last night?” he asked and Kyu nodded.

“Yes. Really cruel. I’ll kick them if I can. Locked him in the old storage. Poor, Suho...”

***

“Who’re they?” Taeyeon asked when they had lunch in the cafe before they go to the court.

“The princess and her friends‘ boyfriends,” Kyu answered.

“No wonder they have bad character too,” Amber grinned. Key grinned too.

“Haha, you’re right,”

“They’ll get really bad punishment someday,” Kyu was so sure. Taeyeon nodded.

“I hope. They’re really cruel,” she agreed.

“They have so many enemy, you know. They even sell narcotics...” Key whispered the last word. Taeyeon, Victoria, and Amber was really surprised.

“And they joining the mafia too,” Kyu added and Taeyeon, Victoria and Amber really surprised for twice.

“REALLY?” they asked quickly.

“Oh yes, mm. So I said that they’ll get a really bad punishment for their sins, ckck...”

They didn’t know that their will become real the next day. They was really shocked when they hear the news. The bad boys suddenly being attacked by a mysterious man when they come home late from school. And that’s just the beginning, because, there still a bad news after that. A really bad and terrible news.

***