The Brilliant Hacker (1)

The Brilliant High

 

“Mine!”

“No, mine!”

“Uaaarrgh, mine, fatty!” Taeyeon shouted. Kyu surprised.

“I’m not fat!” he shouted back.

“You’ll become fat if you take that! So give it to me!” Taeyeon shouted once again.

Key sighed.

“Stop it please, hyung, noona...”

“NO!” both of Kyu and Taeyeon shouted at Key. Key grumbling,

“Ah, really! You two makes me crazy!”

Kyuhyun and Taeyeon fought for the last pizza, which became their lunch.

Ya, eonni, oppa! Please don’t fight over something like that! It’s so embarrassing!”

“NO! The last pizza has a lot of leeks! I love leek!” Taeyeon shouted.

“NO! The last pizza has a lot of mushrooms! I love mushroom!” Kyu shouted.

Victoria closed his eyes.

“It’s has no use. They always like that,” said Key while took french fries.  

“Yeah, yeah. I know...” Victoria sighed and took some french fries too.

Finally Taeyeon won. Kyu sighed.

Aigoo, my full-of-mushroom pizza!”

***

Taeyeon arrived in her apartment. She lived with her parents there. It’s a chic apartment. It had beautiful view to the sky town.

Her mother said that she must came home before 6pm, they’ll ate at the restaurant together. When she walked to her apartment, she heard something.

“That account again!” someone shouted.

Taeyeon smiled.

“It must be her,”

There’s a family in the apartment near hers. Four family members. A couple who work in famous computer bussiness. The man is famous programmer and the woman as a web designer.  The older child is Victoria’s classmates and the last child is still in the junior high school.

“Who’s he? For the God sake!” that people shoouted once again.

Suddenly the front door opened and Taeyeon surprised. She saw her neighbor,

Omo, Taeyeon eonni!” 

Taeyeon smiled to her,

“Amber!”

Amber is a girl with short hair. She loves to wear casual clothes like t-shirt and jeans.

“Feel annoyed, hm?” Taeyeon asked. Amber grinned.

“Did you hear me, eonni? Yes...Someone hacked me,” she replied.

Taeyeon surprised.

“Someone hacked you?”

Amber nodded. Her face turned sullen.

“No one can hack me before! He must be really smart hacker!”

Like her parents, Amber smart in computer subjects too. She loves web design, programming, create software and she had her own blog and website. Her little brother, who still in junior high school, is smart too. He started to study how to make game. No one ever hack Amber because she put strong protection in her website and blog. She created it by herself.

“So, do you already found the hacker?” Taeyeon asked.

Amber nodded.

“Yes. Because after he hack me there’s a words appeared in my screen. “Toxic5 already visited your web! Thank You, Thank You!” and added a PS after that, “PS: You must change or upgrade your protection, it’s too weak! Best regards, Toxic5^^”

Taeyeon tried to hold her laugh when she saw Amber’s expression. It’s a mix of annoyed, angry, and surprised expression.

“I want to buy something from the front shop. To help me out of this stress,” Amber said and left.

***

 

Taeyeon and Victoria was busy surfing web. They have their own website and always update everyday. They sit on the school garden’s bench.

“Look, eonni! I post some selca in my site,” Victoria told Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded.

“Mm, me too! Look!” she pointed at her site.

Then they started to giggle.

“It’s so cute!” Victoria praised Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiled widely.

“Yours is cute too!” she replied and Victoria smiled back.

But then suddenly...

“Toxic5 already visited your web! Thank You, Thank You!”

A words appeared on their screen and a little cute boy who wore a hat bowed. Then their laptop suddenly off.

Omo, what is that?” Taeyeon and Victoria shocked.

“Someone hacked us, eonni!” Victoria shouted, looked really shocked.

“What....what? Omo, how can...how can?” Taeyeon panicked.

Someone suddenly appeared from behind.

“Ah, really...did he hacked you too?”

Taeyeon and Victoria surprised then turned their head. Amber sighed.

“I really hate that account,” she said.

“Amber! How can this happen?” Taeyeon panicked once again. Amber looked at her,

“Because you followed by website. All of my followers being hacked by that account. I must recover my follower’s netbook and account after that,” she explained.

“So...so...” Victoria pointed at her netbook. Amber nodded.

“Yes. Give me your netbooks, I’ll recover it,” she asked and both of Taeyeon and Victoria gave their netbooks to her. Amber tried to turn on the netbook and then busy fixed here and there. After ten minutes...

“It’s done,” she said and gave back Taeyeon and Victoria’s netbook.

“Can you add protection too?” Taeyeon asked and Amber shook her head,

“It’s OK. Toxic5 just hack you once. He won’t hack you anymore,” she explained and both of Taeyeon and Victoria felt relief.

“Huff...I’m glad,” Victoria touched her chest. For a second she felt worried.

“Who’s that, Amber? Is he really that smart? He even can hack you!” Taeyeon looked at Amber.

Amber looked annoyed,

“I know! I’ll catch him! Really made me mad! I definitely will investigate him!”

Victoria nodded.

“Yeah, yeah. Oh! Can we ask for Kyu oppa’s help? He’s really smart!” she looked at Taeyeon and Amber with happy face.

Taeyeon quickly shook her head,

“No no! I don’t wanna see his happy face again if he finally can reveal this!”

But Amber looked enthusiastic,

“Kyu oppa? Who’s he?” she asked. Victoria looked at her,

“He’s a student in Seoul Centre. He’s really smart,”

Amber clapped her hands,

“OK! Perhaps I’ll need his help too!” she said and Victoria nodded many times.

“Yes, yes! Just ask his help!” she agreed but Taeyeon was disagree,

“No no no! Don’t ask for his help!”

But both of Victoria and Amber didn’t hear her. They looked enthusiastic and ignore her.

***