The Woman in the Green Coat (3)

The Brilliant High

Yeorobun...I'm so sorry for the late update.. There's a problem with my connection...TT

But I'm back with new update of the latest case and of course I also bring new case! Kyaaa >,<

Enjoy... ^^

 

“The Woman in the Green Coat!” Victoria’s face turned pale.

“It’s…it’s impossible…” Sungmin’s mouth still opened.

When they gathered at Kyuhyun’s house, Taeyeon didn’t say anything. She became really quiet. Everyone looked worried.

“Um… Tae?” Kyu touched her shoulder.

“It’s ghost, Kyu… It’s really… ghost,” Taeyeon said slowly.

Kyu surprised. He knit his forehead.

“No… There’s something ... There’s something strange…” he said and suddenly looked at Key.

“Key! Did you remember everything about that woman’s appearance?” he asked. He admits Key’s super carefulness.

Key knit his forehad too, thinking.

“No… hyung. It seems…real. Not like Taemin sunbae’s appearance…” he shook his head.

Onew looked at him.

“Key? Tell me everything about that woman. Everything that you see on her,” he suddenly said and Key surprised.

“Huh? Everything? Yeah… she’s just like Jessica Jung. Tall, beautiful, wear coat…”

Onew shook his head,

“Her face. Describe her face,”

Kyu looked at Onew, confused,

Wae?” he asked but Onew shook his head, he looked at Key, waited for his answer.

Key shrugged,

“Pale, really pale. Her eyes looked…died.  Like… you can see nothing from it. Her blue eyes looked… empty…”

Onew clapped quickly, surprised everyone.

“That’s it!”

Amber’s face turned pale now,

“Jessica Jung’s eyes are black! She never wears contact lens!”

***

Onew nodded quickly,

“Yes, yes! Her black deep eyes already mesmerize everyone!”

Kyu looked really serious now,

“So, that’s mean that appearance was not s ghost! Someone… someone dressed like her…”

Taeyeon’s face now looked brighter,

“It’s like Taemin’s case! Definitely like his! Someone wants reveal her death too!”

 Victoria surprised,

“But that case is unrevealed! And that appearance is just…an appearance! Nothing more! She just likes to show everyone that Jessica’s ghost is haunted the park!”

Kyu looked at Onew and Amber,

“Find more about Jessica’s family and relatives! And her friends too…”

Onew and Amber nodded immediately. They quickly worked and opened some websites. They collected newspaper article, rumours, everything. At the end…

Onew shook his head. Amber looked at him and shook her head too.

“I’m so sorry, hyung…”

“The police hid her family’s identity. It’s their request. We find nothing…” Amber added.

“What about Mr. Park?” asked Sungmin. Onew shook his head.

“I’m so sorry. It said that the police really protect their identity, so I bet Mr. Park won’t tell us.”

“But… why?” Taeyeon looked disappointed.   

“They don’t want people disturb them. It’ll be so painful. Jessica had dark reputation among her neighborhood,” someone suddenly said.

Everyone surprised. That boy, who answered Taeyeon, lying on the sofa next to them.

“Uwaaaah, Chanyeol!” Kyu really surprised.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and yawned. He almost closed his eyes again when Kyu said,

Ya! When did you come?” he pointed at him. Chanyeol opened his eyes a little.

“Hey, hyung…I came five minutes ago. Don’t you hear me? Auntie said that everyone gathering here, so she asked me to wait.”

“Ah, really … you shocked us, Yeolli…” Sungmin and Key said together and touched their chest.

 Kyu looked at Chanyeol,

“So you said that…”

Chanyeol sit and nodded while rubbed his eyes. Taeyeon and Victoria’s mouth opened, amazed,

“Handsome…”

Chanyeol looked at Kyu,

“Yes. Jessica had dark reputation. She’s a top model, who is close with men. Her beauty is famous. Everyone ever saw her with different boys every night. If she had enemy…perhaps some men that dumped by her,” he continued.

Kyu nodded.

“Ah, I see…”

Onew looked at Kyu,

“But…Kyu? I ever see that eyes. That ghost eyes are… familiar…”

Kyu surprised, like the others,

“Really? Where? When?”

Onew shook his head,

“I don’t remember… Sorry…”

Everyone looked disappointed. Amber sighed,

“If I can take that ghost’s picture… Perhaps it’ll help us to reveal her who is she.”

***

After school, The Brilliant High gathered at the café. Everyone looked powerless.

“It’s annoying,” Sungmin said and everyone nodded.

Suddenly there’s someone came and put a tray of coffees.

“You look pathetic…”

Everyone surprised. Baekhyun smiled at them,

Wae? Find difficult case?”

Baekhyun already knew about Kai’s case. Kai is his classmate, while Chanyeol is on D.O and Suho’s class. He finally realized that Kyu and the other have a detective club.

“The Brilliant High has difficult case to reveal?” he smiled again and Kyu sighed,

“Mmm. You know about our urban legend? The Woman in the Green Coat?”

Baekhyun surprised,

“Eeeh? You investigate about that legend, hyung?”

Kyu nodded,

“Because of Tae…” he smirks at Tae and Tae hit him slowly.

Ya! I’m curious! Sunny will laugh at me if I can’t prove her the truth!”

“Just accept it, noona…It’s just a legend,” D.O suddenly appeared and put some muffins. Key looked at them,

“You give it for free?” he asked and both of Baekhyun and D.O smirk,

“No, of course. 15000 won,”

“EEEEEEH?” everyone surprised quickly.

Baekhyun and D.O laughed immediately.

“Just kidding! Yes, we gave it free. We still very thankful for your help!” they said while still laughed.

“Ah…good then…” Onew looked relief and took one muffin.

***

Baekhyun and D.O took their bags. They looked at Krystal, who still prepared customer’s order.

“Bye, Kryst,” they said and Krystal nodded.

“Mmm. Be careful on the ways, guys…”

At 7 pm, she finally finished her job and ready to go home. She took his coat, shawl and bag then walked out from the café. The air was so cold.

When he walked along the street, suddenly someone hit her and she fell to the street, her bag fell too.

“Ouch!” she shouted. That man, who hit her, surprised and quickly came to her,

Omo omo, did you hurt?”

Krystal looked at that man. She surprised.

Omo…” opened.

Sungmin looked worried,

“Um… did you hurt?” he asked once again.

Krystal suddenly blinks her eyes,

“Ah…ah…Um, no. I’m fine, thank you…”

Sungmin helped her to wake,

“I’m so sorry…This is your bag. Oh, you forget your wallet. Here…” he took Krystal’s bag and gave it to her.

Krysal smiled,

“Thank you…” and she went away.

Sungmin looked at her from the back and suddenly smiled.

***

The Brilliant High gathered again at the café. They didn’t see Baekhyun and D.O. Onew asked Krystal and Krystal smiled,

“They left for absence.”

Onew looked at her,

“Um…Krystal. Can we talk?”

Krystal looked at him back.

“Eh? Talk? Five minues again I’ll have lunch break.”

Onew nodded,

“Then have lunch with me and my friends,” he said. Krystal nodded although she still confused.

When Krystal finally came, she surprised. She saw Sungmin,

“Oh! The prince from last night!” she shouted and quickly felt embarrassed for what she said.

Sungmin smiled widely,

“Prince? Ah…thank you so much,”

Krystal’s face still red when she sit near Onew.

“Uh…um…” she looked at Onew. Onew smiled at her,

“It’s OK. This is my friend, Lee Sungmin,” he said and Krystal nodded.

Kyu looked at her,

“Um…Krystal? Can I ask something?”

Krystal nodded. Kyu kept look at her, made Krystal a little bit uncomfortable.

Wae, Krystal? Why you act like your sister’s ghost?”

***

Krystal surprised. She quickly stood up.

“WHAT?” she shouted a little. Onew looked at her,

“Krystal. I don’t understand. Please help me to understand,”

Krytal’s face turned red.

“You don’t have…to understand,” and she started to leave until Onew grabbed her arm.

“Krystal…Please. Do you want to get revenge?”

Krystal turned her body, looked both of angry and hurt,

“Revenge? For what? I even don’t know my sister’s murderer!”

Everyone surprised. Taeyeon suddenly stood up and hugged her,

“Krystal…I know this is hurt. But I want to understand your pain. Tell me. Tell us. You must stop. You can’t do this again…”

Krystal suddenly sobbed in Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“I…I want to bring back my eonni’s memory… Jessica eonni…”

Taeyeon brought her to sit. Victoria and Amber tried to cherish her. Krystal kept sob,

“She…she’s still young… She’s my only sister. She’s my role model. She’s so beautiful and success. I want to be like her… We’re so close… She said I’m not like the men that close to her. They just wanna get benefits from her. Everyone who is close with my sister can be famous too… She’s a top model. She’ll choose to spend her time with me rather than with men. We’ll walk together, buy clothes together… She likes to wear coat because that’s our favorite’s clothes. We’ll buy many coats and wear it together…” she cried many times and Taeyeon hugged her.

“Ssh, I know…I know…”

“When she died…. I was so sad… Appa and eomma stopped to talk and…it’s like in hell… Everything became so dark and empty… Since she’s a top model, everyone wants to know about her death and kept bothered us… The press, newspaper, everyone… Eonni already had bad reputation among our neighborhood. They’ll bad mouthing our family twice worse than before…”Krystal continued.

Victoria and Amber closed their eyes, felt pity. Onew sighed. Key and Sungmin looked at each other, didn’t know what to say.  

“Sssh, Krystal… I’m so sorry… So sorry…”

Kyu looked at her,

“Your sister’s murderer already died,” he said.

Everyone surprised,

“WHAT? DIED?” Taeyepon shouted. Krystal stopped to sob and looked at Kyu.

“D…Died?” she said. Kyu nodded.

“Police didn’t tell his name. They only said that he’s a maniac. He killed two women before your sister. He’s in alcohol influence when he said at the club that he killed three women. He even mentioned their names. Your sister was the last woman he killed,”

Onew and Amber shocked,

“I…I don’t know about that news…”

Kyu shrugged,

“I found it in a small article in the newspaper today…” he took something from his bag and gives it to Krystal. 

Krystal closed with her palm and sobbed.

Eonnie…Eonnie…”

Taeyeon hug her once again. She looked at Kyu and smiled,

“Good job, Kyu…”

***

He Brilliant High told Krystal why they can find the true identity of the ghost. Krystal now looked happy, although she still sobbed sometimes.

“Your eyes. You always wear contact lens. You forgot that Jessica never wear contact lens,” Onew said.

Krystal smiled, sobbed a little,

“You’re right. It’s so stupid that I forgot it. I choose contact lens rather than glasses,”

When Sungmin hit Krystal at the road, he tried to ensure that Krystal is the one behind the ghost. Sungmin too Krystal’s wallet and quickly saw that there’s a picture of her and her only sister, Jessica.

“Ah, so that’s why you hit me,” Krystal smiled at Sungmin while sobbed once again.

Krystal looked at everyone there.

“Thank you…Thank you so much…” she smiled and stopped to sob.

Kyu smiled at her,

“You can keep your sister’s memory. But not like this. It’ll hurt you more if you live her memory by this way,”

Krystal nodded then smiled once again. Taeyeon hugged him for the last time while smiled too.