Call Me Again (1)

The Brilliant High

Kyaaaa...I brought a new cast!>,< 

“Kya...kya!!!”

Kyuhyun and Key came to their school. After the reached, they could hear a shout,

“Kya...kya!!!”

“Look over there!!! Uwaaah....”

“Where? Where?!Awww!”

It’s like a bunch of girls shouted enthusiastically.

Kyuhyun covered his ears,

Jinjja! What’s that noise?”

Key turned his head,

“Ah...I see...”

“What? What? An artist came to our school?” Kyu looked back too, felt enthusiastic. Key laughed.

“No! Although you can call him artist too, just in this school,” he said. Kyu was dissapointed.

“Him? He’s a guy? Ah...” he lost his happiness.

“New students, hyung, kekeke,”

Kyu sighed,

“Ah...I see. Life is really unfair. Are they good looking?” he asked and Key nodded.

“Two of them are the best. You already heard their shout,”

Kyu sighed once again,

“Ah...new rivals,”

Key nodded, looked annoyed,

“I know...Huh...”

Suddenly someone came and hugged them from behind,

“Guys!”

Kyu and Key surprised. Lee Sungmin smiled widely.

“Sungmin!” Kyu surprised.

Hyung!” Key surprised too.

Sungmin smiled once again.

“Good morning!”

“Morning. Ya, Sungmin. Do you know who the new student is? The one that the girl shout for,”

Sungmin’s face turned sullen.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. He threatens my position. This morning I tried to give my best charming expression. But the girls I targeted were looking at other direction. That’s how Kai took my girls and my position,” he said, looked annoyed.

“Kai? His name is Kai?” Key asked and Sungmin nodded.

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t make me repeat that name. It makes my throat and my mouth tickling,”

“Is he really that good looking?” Kyu tried to get more information. Sungmin nodded.

“Yes, really annoying, isn’t it? He’s good looking and every girl thinks he’s hot,”

The three boys sighed together.

“Our position...” they said sadly.

***

Kyu looked at the board with wide smile. Suddenly he found that Key stand near him.

“You still really good, hyung,” he smiled. Kyu got the 1st position again in the test.

“Just in Mathematics. You still no. 1 at Physic. I can’t defeat you in Physic,” Kyu replied with big smile.

For three years, Kyu is no.1 for Mathematic subject, with Key who is no.2. In Physic, Key is no. 1 while Kyu is no.2.

“Yeah, yeah. You’re really great, I know. I just no. 5, so annoying,” suddenly they heard a voice and they laughed immediately when they saw Sungmin stood behind them.

“Sungmin!” they surprised. Sungmin looked at them,

“Hey, so how about the club? The detective school club? What its name?” he asked enthusiastically.

Kyu and Key laughed once again. It seemed that Sungmin is the one that really enthusiastic with the detective club. 

“No. We’ll have a meeting after school. Onew said that he has something to tell,” Kyu said.

“How about the Sherlockian Boys?” Sungmin added.

“Or the Mystery Breaker!” he continued. Both of Kyu and Key laughed once again.

“We’ll discuss it together,” Kyu said. Sungmin sighed.

“Ah, OK, OK. Got it.”

Then suddenly...

“KYAAAAAA!!! They came!”

“Where, WHERE?”

OMO, KAAAIII!”

Sungmin’s face suddenly turned sullen while Kyu and Key sighed. There are so many shouts that suddenly filled the school.

“OK. Time to go. The popular boys are come,” Sungmin said.

“We’re still popular too...” Key looked annoyed.

“Not anymore, I think...” Kyu’s face turned sullen too.

***

For one week the new students made big sensation. Especially two students, Kai and the other boy named Chanyeol. If Kai has cool aura, Chanyeol is cuter. Kyu, Key and Sungmin must admit that they’re really good looking.

“I think your cousin will take your position as the second, Kyu,” Sungmin looked at Kyu and Kyu sighed.

Chanyeol is Kyu’s cousin. He entered the same school as Kyu. His mother said that Kyu could get along well with Chanyeol. But Kyu thought he must do nothing. Chanyeol was busy to sleep. When Kyu came to pick him up to go home, he saw Chanyeol sleep on his desk. He already knew that’s Chanyeol’s biggest hobby. Sleep everywhere and anytime.

Oppa, oppa, is he your cousin?” one of girl asked Kyu. Her cheek was red and she looked enthusiastic.

“Yes. Why?” Kyu looked at her. That girl looked happy, she and her friends laughed.

Omomo, isn’t he cute, oppa? Oppa, where do you live? Is Chanyeol live with you too?” 

Kyu rolled his eye. Aigoo...

Kyu woke Chanyeol up. Chanyeol wriggling and the girls shouted quickly.

“So cute and y!!”

Chanyeol yawned and saw Kyu.

“Oh, hyung!”

Kyu dragged him,

“Come on we go home before you make any stir again,”

“Huh? Stir?” he followed Kyu while rubbed his eyes. The girls shouted once again. Kyu and Chanyeol walked slowly.

“Don’t you know that so many girls like you? You’re so popular!” Kyu said. Chanyeol looked confused.

“Me? Popular? No way! The most popular is Kai,”

Kyu rolled his eye once again.

“Yeah, yeah I know. Kai is the first and you are the second” he said while grumbling. He looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol yawned again and Kyu shook his head. His cousin was so pure and like a kid. Everyone must think that he’s cute. Even Kyu admit that fact.

“It’s OK, hyung. Soon, the new stir will come,” Chanyeol suddenly said. Kyu stopped.

“New stir?” he looked confused and Chanyeol nodded.

“Don’t you hear the latest rumour, hyung?”

***

“So, that...that guy...come back?” Kyu got goosebumps. Chanyeol nodded.

“Yes. Creepy, right? Why he must come back now?”

Chanyeol told Kyu about the latest rumour. A really creepy rumour. There’s a ghost in the school. A ghost of missing student named Lee Taemin. Lee Taemin, a student from class 1-A, he’s Kyu’s classmates. He’s a cute and smart student. Everyone loved him. He’s the mascot of Kyu’s class. He’s close with Kyu, because they’re smart. At first, Kyu was a loner boy. He’ll sit alone while read a book. But after Taemin became his friend, he started to be a different boy. He’s Kyu’s bestfriend before Kyu met Key. Two years ago, suddenly he’s missing. No one knows the where he is. He suddenly dissapeared after the school ends. There are no witnesses that could tell what happen. Lee Taemin just came home and after that, no one see him once again. After a month, everyone finally believed that Taemin was dead. Rumour spread, that he’s being murdered.

Kyu lost his bestfriend at that time. He needed more time to move on, until he met Key. Key somehow reminds Kyu to Taemin.

“Yeah, Yeollie...Why he must come back now?” Kyu’s face turned gloomy. Chanyeol looked at him and patted his shoulder.

“I know, hyung...” 

“How...how it’s happen? How is the rumour about him spread once again?” Kyu asked, looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol sighed,

“A girl in class 1-D saw him from the window. A faded figure looked like him. Then the next day, a guy from class 3-B saw him under the stair, with pale face and creepy sight. Then two days later, a teacher saw a scratch on his desk, it said there “Lee Taemin is Back,” he added.

Kyu covered his face with his palm.

Aigoo...”

Chanyeol sighed once again.

“Tragic and creepy, isn’t?” he said while Kyu nodded.

***

Kyu sat with Key, Sungmin and Chanyeol.

“The rumour spread again,” said Sungmin while eat his bulgogi. Key nodded, he forgot the at his sandwich.

“Yes...” he already heard about that famous case. Lee Taemin’s case is a really famous case. Everyone was so scare when he lost. He couldn’t be lost just like that, right? He must be being murdered or he’s being kidnapped, then the kidnapper killed him.

“So creepy,” Sungmin added. He looked at Kyu.

“I don’t believe the rumour, Kyu. I thought it was someone’s prank,” he suddenly said. Everyone looked at him. Sungmin nodded.

“I know that. I know Taemin. He’s my classmates too,”

Kyu surprised. He forgot the fact that Sungmin was Taemin and his classmates too.

No one said something after that. They ate in silent.

***

Kyu, Key, Sungmin and Chanyeol walked home together. Sungmin walked near Kyu.

“Kyu, are you alright?” he whispered. Kyu nodded. Since the lunch conversation, Key was quiet.

“I’m OK,” he answered.

Chanyeol yawned again. Key laughed.

Aigoo, Yeollie! Are you have bad sleep time or what? You always look sleepy,” he said and Chanyeol smiled.

“Ah, that’s not. I also don’t know, haha,”

“Come on, I want to go home quickly. Onew said that he already finished his new game. I wanna try it first,” Kyu suddenly said and smiled. Sungmin, Key, and Chanyeol smiled too.

“Ah, OK!”

They walked while talked to each other. They almost reached the school gate when suddenly they heard something.

A bush near them made weird noise. It’s like something hid behing it. Kyu and the other surprised.

“Ah, it must be Mrs. Byun’s cat!” Key said. Mrs. Byun was the school lunch woman. She was a kind woman, who always took her cat with her.

But before the other kids reacted, something happened. Someone came out from the bush. He wore a dirty uniform. He looked at Kyu and the other with cold and creepy sight then he suddenly ran back to the bush.

“Uwaaaa!” Key and Chanyeol really shocked. They hugged each other. Sungmin was shock too. His face turned pale, really pale. He fell to the ground with horror expression.

Kyuhyun quickly ran after that shadow, who dissapeared quickly,

“No, Taemin, No! Wait!”

***