The Brilliant Hacker (2)

The Brilliant High

 

“She’s Amber, oppa,” Victoria said.

Both of Kyu and Key observed Amber.

“Amber? So she’s female?” Key pointed at Amber.

“But he’s handsome,” said Kyu straightforward.

Taeyeon nodded her head and said,“Ah, ckckck...” while Victoria got panick shen she saw Amber grinned.

“Ha! I already anticipate this,” Amber looked at Victoria. Victoria quickly said,

“She’s really a female, oppa! It’s  just her style, she loved casual outfit,” Victoria explained.  

Kyu and Key opened their mouth,

“Eeeeh? Really?” they surprised and Victoria quickly nodded.

“Oh yes, yes. Now I’ll tell you our problem,” she said.

They sit on the park’s bench. Victoria told Kyu and Key about what Amber faced, Kyu and Key nodded,

“Oh, hm...Yes, so this man or woman hacked you?” Kyu asked and Amber nodded.

“Mmm,”

“His or her name is Toxic5? I think I ever heard that name,” Key his chin. Amber surprised.

“Eh, really?”

Key nodded.

“He or she ever hacked my friend too. It seemed she only hacked high defense web, just like yours,” he looked at Amber.

“”But he hacked us too!” Taeyeon and Victoria quickly disagree. Key shrugged.

“I don’t know,”

Amber looked at him,

“So, how did your friend handle it?”

Key shrugged for twice.

“He just let it go. He finally can get his account back,”

Amber looked impatient,

“Didn’t he want to trace back the hacker?” she asked and Key shook his head.

“Huh? No. For what? He’s already got his account back,”

Amber sighed. Key looked at her.

“Why do you want to trace back the hacker?”

Amber looked annoyed when she answered.

“Of course because he could hack me! No one can hack me before!”

Key smiled a little,

“Ah, I see. So, have you found a way to find him?”  

Amber shook her head, looked more annoyed.

“No, I haven’t. But I’ll find a way, just wait,”

***

“Go sleep, Amber,” Victoria yawned. She rubbed her eyes. Taeyeon already slept. That night, they planned to sleep in Amber’s apartment since her parents accompanied her brother to a contest and will come back tomorrow.

“No,” Amber replied, still busy in front of her notebook.

“You must sleep. It’s already 1 pm,” Victoria said and Amber shook her head.

“No. Until I catch that man,” she replied, still hellbent. Victoria yawned once again.

“Alright, just do what you want, I’ll sleep first,”

“Mmm,” that’s only Amber’s replied.

Five minutes later, while Victoria already slept, Amber growling,

“Where’re you? Where’re you?!”

Toxic5 just like an annoyed account. Amber must tried harder to find his trace. He’s so clever to hid his trace. Found him just like found a needle in the straw. Amber still busy for two hours later until she made progress. Then...

“Got you,” she smiled, looked satisfied.

“Got you, Toxic5,” she replied, wanna laughed loudly.

***

 

 

Taeyeon yawned. Her eyes still closed when she heard something.

“Amber?” she surprised, when she saw Amber already took a bath and her face was fresh.

“Come on, wake up, eonni. Take a bath quickly and come with me,” she said.

Taeyeon looked surprised.

“Huh? Come with you?”

Amber nodded.

“Mmm. I already found him,”

Taeyeon looked blank,

“Found him? Who?” her mind still not woke up yet.

Amber rolled her eyes,

Omo, of course Toxic5!”

Taeyeon was so surprised. Her mind woke up immediately,

“Eeeee? Really?”

Amber nodded, looked satisfied,

“Oooh, yes. Come on eonni,” she said. Taeyeon quickly woke up Victoria then she took her cellphone, called Kyu and Key.

When Taeyeon, Victoria, Kyu and Key already in the Kyu’s car, they looked at Amber,

“How did you find her?” Kyu looked amazed. Amber smiled widely,

“Too difficult to explain, oppa,”

“Although you explain to us, I’m sure I’ll not understand,” Key shrugged. Amber smiled,

“Ahaha, I’m sorry,”

Amber told the direction and they arrived in an area which has many alleys.

“This way,” Amber pointed and Kyu nodded.

They finally found a small but clean flat. Amber came out from the car first and everyone followed her.

“He must be lived in the upper flat,” she said and smiled.

“Prepare to meet him guys, my rival. Or can I say that he’s my defeated rival?” Amber made a snort sound.

She pressed the bell. She pointed at the hidden camera which placed behind the ceiling lamp.

“Look! He even uses something like that,” she looked underestimating to the camera. Taeyeon and Kyu looked amazed.

“Uwaah. I want one too,” Taeyeon said and Kyu nodded. Amber glared at them.

“Uh...uhm...” Kyu and Taeyeon quickly got panic.

 The door opened and a cat ran from the room first. Everyone looked confused, because there’s no one that opened the door.

“He controlled the door, he doesn’t need to open it by himself,” Amber explained and everyone said “Oooh” together, understands.

They entered the room, which really dark. The owner closed all curtains. The room remind them with a cave.

“So dark here,” Taeyeon looked around.

“Be careful,” Kyu warned her. Victoria held Key’s hand while Key looked suspicious. He kept an eyes and watched around carefully.

“His taste is bad,” Amber looked underestimating once again.

“Thank you, I’ll consider that as praise,” someone said from the darkness.

Everyone was really shocked. Someone appeared and walked slowly to them. When that person almost reached them, they finally could see his face.

He’s still young, under 20 years old. Looked like junior high school students. He has baby-faced looks.

“Come in. Sit comfortably,” he said while ate snack. His hand took snack from its pack many times.

 Kyuhyun and Taeyeon looked at each other. Key’s forehead frown as he looking at him. Victoria’s mouth opened. Amber pointed him,

“You...you’re Toxic5?” she stuttered.

That man, Toxic5 nodded, smiled widely.

“Mmm, oh yes, that’s me! But I want to upgrade my name. I can hack everything in 3 minutes now,” he looked proud of himself.

Amber’s mouth opened. Toxic5 looked at him and laughed,

“Surprised, hm? Ha! I must made you re...ally annoyed,” he said and he looked annoyed more than his annoying words.

Amber’s face turned red.

“No! You’re so arrogant!”

Toxic5 smiled widely,

“Hey! I’m just kidding! Uwaah, your humour taste is bad. You must think my words as a mock and replied that with a mock too!”

Amber held her anger. Toxic5 looked at her,

“Ah, really. You’re not funny, Motherflower. Or...may I call you...Amber Liu?” he said and Amber surprised. Motherflower is her code name, her account, just like Toxic5’s name. Amber Liu is her real name.

“You know my name?”

Toxic5 nodded.

“Who not know? You’re so famous in programmer circle. Ingenious programmer, made so many softwares, and have a record for never being hacked. But your record is broke now,” he smiled and Amber sighed.

“You’re right. But our score is tie, because I can find you,” she grinned . Toxic5 shrugged,

“I don’t care. I just want to have fun,” he said.

“So, you hack me. Why?” Amber said and Toxic5 smiled,

“I want to know if I can hack you or not. You’re so famous, remember? I already hacked every famous account and you’re my next target. But your protection is strong. I’ll give you two thumbs,” his thumbs up.

“Then I could break your protection and...voila! Ah... I really enjoyed that moment,” his smile wider. Amber looked annoyed although she’s amazed too.   

Victoria’s mouth still opened. Toxic5 looked at her,

“Don’t you want to close your mouth?” he said. Taeyeon looked at Victoria and waved at her.

“Vic?” she called. Victoria quickly realized what she did and closed .

“Ah...ah yes, Toxic5,” she stuttered. Toxic5 grinned,

“Call me Onew,” he said and everyone said “Oooh” again except Amber. Onew looked at Amber.

“For me, you still Toxic5, no matter what your real name,” Amber said and Onew grinned.

“Agreed,”

Amber grinned too.

***