Beautiful

A Mermaid's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator's pov:

 

Marna looked at the beautiful crescent moon that was hanging in the hig and darkblue sky.

It was beautifully silver and it gave off a charming and lovely feeling.

Her darkblue tail was moving slowly under the almost black water, making small waves around her.

The weather was warm and she enjoyed the fresh air and the small breeze going through her long wavy hair that fell over her waist.

She was about to swim away when she suddenly noticed someone singing. It was warm and smooth, quietly in the peaceful night.

She perked her ears and listened to the smoothing voice.

It was beautiful and she softly hummed along on the melody. The song felt almost complete and she smiled satisfied, trying to find the owner of the voice, that beautiful singing voice.

Turning her head, she raised an eyebrow.

There wasn't any merman around her, she was all alone.

She moved her tail so that she moved a bit forward and she saw the shadow and form of a human with two legs.

A male human.

Her eyes widened a bit as she realized the beautiful voice belonged to that young human.

His face was blurry because of the darkness and she wasn't planning to swim closer to get a better look.

Sighing softly, disappointed yet excited that the amazing voice was from a human, she swam away, back under the water, preparing to go sleep and rest.

 

******

 

Woohyun's pov:

 

Stretching my arms, I quickly placed the stairs on the tables and mopped the floor clean, nodding satisfied.

Grandpa was tired and already went to rest, so I was standing alone in the coffee shop the last few hours.

The sun was already under and a small breeze was replacing the still wind that was overpowering the heat in the day.

Wiping away my sweatdrops that started to form on my forehead, I quickly made sure that everything was turned off and locked the door.

I noticed a siverlike shine on me and lifted my head up, smiling as I saw a crescent moon hanging beautifully in the sky. A few small dark clouds were moving lazily in the sky near the moon and here and there were a few stars visible.

Looking at my watch, I decided there was still some time to take a walk at the beach. 

Most people were already sleeping, but I wasn't that tired yet and a small walk woudln't hurt anyone, right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter