Help

A Mermaid's Tale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Marna's pov:

 

I played with the sand, trying to build the city I live in. It wasn't anything special, but for humans, it might be something amazing. Especially when Woohyun acted so positive last time.

My fingers went through the wet sand as I scraped it all together, trying to create a mini city.

"What are you doing?" Woohyun asked as he sat down next to me.

"Making something, you'll see the end product." I mumbled and focused on the sand and adding some dry sand over the way too wet parts.

"Oh, it looks like one of those old ruins." Sori said, looking at my masterpiece in awe.

I grinned and finished it off with some seaweed and some twigs I found.

"Come on, stop playing around, eat some fruit salad, you guys must be hungry." grandpa said as he stayed under the sun umbrella.

"Yes, grandpa!" Woohyn beamed happily and took out little plastic bowls with different fruit in it.

"Taste it, it's amazning." Woohyun told me, making me nod and take a small bite from it.

It was amazing! The taste was sweet and refreshing and it really calmed me down in many ways.

 

---

 

Hours passed and I looked at Sori who was lying in the sun, sunbathing with her sunglasses and music in her ears. Woohyun was giving grandpa a massage as I slowly walked to the water.

Sori was probably sleeping anyways, so I carefully walked inside the water.

It felt refreshing and so relaxing when I stepped inside the water, letting the sea become one with me again.

I felt at home and I didn't hesitate to compeltely go under the water. I still had my legs, but my hair got it's and I could still see sharply in the water, only the breathing didn't work as good anymore.

Slowly, I went back above the water and took a big breath of air to breath comfortably again.

I almsot screamed when woohyun looked at me with a big grin on his face.

"You scared me!" I said surprised, splashing water in his face.

"Sorry." he laughed, also getting inside the water.

"You must fele great to be back in the water." Woohyun suddenly said, making me smile warmly. "Of course it does. I'm in my element.3 I grinned, giving him a peace sign.

He laughed before he suddenly widened his eyes.

"Don't move." he said.

"What?" I asked confused, looking around.

"There is a shark near you..."

I looked around till I found the black skin color of the shark Woohyun was talking about.

"Oh..."

I bend down and sat down in the water, looking at the small baby shark.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

The shark stopped mobing and looked at me with big eyes.

"I...I lost my mommy..." it cried, swimming around in messy ways.

I felt pity for the baby and felt my heart sting when I noticed it was bleeding.

"Marna,d on't touch it.. it'll bite you...3 Woohyun said in panic, but I rolled my eyes and slapped his head.

"Come on Woohyun, it's a baby shark, it's as big as your head..."

"Hey! My head isn't that big!" 

"That's not the point, Woohyun."

Woohyun pouted and looked at the baby shark who was swimming around me, trying to get my attention back.

"Can you help me get back to my mommy?" it said in sadness, not able to swim like how he wanted.

"What happend. You're bleeding." I said worried, touching the wound lightly, only to have it hiss and snap it's head at me.

"That hurts!" he whined, losing his energy again.

"Sorry..."

"What happend?" Woohyun asked curious.

"He hurt himself and lost his mother." I answered and looked at the wound a bit.

"It's alright. It's nothing serious, but you can't move too much, so don't be too worried. I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter